App Black Screen (Photo works, no video)
427 2 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LoesMB
New
Flight distance : 36919 ft
Netherlands

Hi everybody,

I have a Mavic Air which used to work fine. However, after the the latest app upgrade I don't have vision in the app anymore (either using the WiFi connection or the controller) - the screen with the camera view is just completly black at the moment. I have tried this with two different phones (both on the list of checked phones from DJI). The strange thing is that I can take pictures (although I cannot see in the app where I am taking pictures off). Next to that, if I start recording the timer on my phone is running and a thumbnail appears in my video list on my phone. However, when viewing this video the whole video is completely black. The drone can fly and responds fine to either my phone or the controller.

I don't think it has to do with the camera settings as
1) I am able to take pictures (and see them)
2) I have tried basically every setting (also in manual mode) and nothing worked

The vision on the app is just black (does not change color when moving the gimbal/settings/...)

I have tried reinstalling the app, but this also did not have the wanted effect.

I have no clue how to fix this issue - I would appreciate any help.
2018-12-3
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Hi, you need to downgrade your app to the previous version that was working well before and you will have live view again.
Download from apkmirror version like 4.2.21 for example should work 100%
Enable installation from unknown sources on your device.
Disable auto updates of the apps in play market.
And just make sure that you never update the app on that device ever again.

Flysafely
Alex
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi LoesMB, I'm sorry to read the troubles. May I know what's the current version of the aircraft, controller and App version? Could you upload a short video of your operation? We'd like to check the exact status, thank you!
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules