UUID (where'd it go?)
3478 6 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jim Watkins
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

I just noticed that I can no longer find the UUID settings in the DJI Go app.  This is the case with both my P4 and my P4P.  Did they remove this feature or remove user access to it?  I just realized that it's gone and it was there at some point in the past.

--Jim
(Burbank, CA)
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. I will forward this to our R&D department for further clarification. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
2018-12-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

They often add or remove features without notice or any clarification to the end user.

Weird, and wonderful all at the same time.

When ever you do any updates, please go through the app carefully with a fine tooth comb.
Yeah, to learn where (and renew your personal preferences), they are. As they may have been returned to factory settings.

Features get removed, replaced, or improved, & it’s usually up to us, to know what’s new.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-3
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

What is UUID?
2019-1-4
Use props
T3rdEye
Second Officer
Flight distance : 221844 ft
United States

UUID (Universal Unique Identifier)
2019-1-10
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I still see it on my P4 & Mavic Pro in 'Main Controller Settings / Remote Identification'

Using DJI Go 4 V4.3.10
2019-1-17
Use props
Denndb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914688 ft
Croatia

Hello,

I have DJI Spark, using DJIGO4 v4.3.32 but I can't seem to find UUID settings anywhere I looked within the app.

Please help, where can I find the options for UUID?

Thanks
2020-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules