Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
TO FIX OR NOT: FOLLOW UP
605 3 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb05bb589
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325725 ft
  • >>>
United States

A couple of weeks ago I started a thread seeking advice on whether or not I should fix my crash damaged Mavik pro.  I was somewhat concerned by some reports of poor service by DJI on repaired items, and I was wondering if the extra expense was warranted, given that I had already bought a new Mavik 2 Pro.  Thanks to the feedback I got from most of you - thank you very much - and a desire to bring back to life my very much enjoyed Mavik, I decided to go ahead and have it repaired.  Today, a little more than just two weeks from beginning the process, I have a shiny newly refurbished Mavik at a total cost of $225. I'd have to say that DJI was absolutely top notch from start to finish on this transaction.  The process was clear, well organized and easy to track from shipping to repair quote to return shipping. So it was a good decision to repair my drone, and I am happy to have it back home for a backup, resale or gift.  I can't guarantee DJI will handle every problem this well, but they did right by me!
2018-12-3
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Congratulations a good move having it repaired. DJI repair didn't fail me either, can't fault them, great service DJI, well done.
2018-12-3
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

Outstanding ! Glad it worked out well for you. Dji gets a lot of bad press, so good when someone like yourself speaks up when they have a positive outcome.

Same for my dealings with them!!!!!
2018-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we really appreciate for sharing the positive experience with our customer service here, glad to know everything went smoothly, we will keep providing more professional customer service, enjoy flying.
2018-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules