Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI app
3196 26 2018-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Hi everyone.

Just a quick question.  In the DJI GO4 app, is there a way of deleting one of my drones in the ‘flight records’?

Thank you.
2018-12-3
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

I don’t think there is a way to delete some flight records. They are there permanently.

Flysafely
Al3x
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Toedles, please delete all flight records about the drone and sync the flight records again to see whether it works.
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
First Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

on iOS can't your just swipe left and get a delete box for individual records

I assume if you delete all the missions the aircraft would go?

2018-12-4
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 04:54

Yes, that worked......thank you.
2018-12-4
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 12-4 04:54

Thank you, it worked.
2018-12-4
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
First Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

Toedles Posted at 12-4 08:33
Yes, that worked......thank you.

your welcome..
2018-12-4
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 12-4 03:06
Hi Toedles, please delete all flight records about the drone and sync the flight records again to see whether it works.

Thanks for the help, it worked fine. Now, let’s try not to have to do this again.......
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Toedles Posted at 12-4 08:37
Thanks for the help, it worked fine. Now, let’s try not to have to do this again.......

That's great! If there is anything else we can help, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2018-12-5
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-12-4 03:06

Hi Susan.

As you have helped me in the past I will ask you a question again, if I may?

I’ve noticed that I’m noted as being a level one, with almost 1000 000 points. Does this ever change? There are people with much less points and they’re captains, luitenants, etc. Admittedly, I don’t have a computer and only work from an iPad, does this have anything to do with anything?

Thank you Susan.

Des (Toedles)
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Toedles Posted at 1-2 22:55
Hi Susan.

As you have helped me in the past I will ask you a question again, if I may?

Hi Toedles, I just entered your homepage, it's level one and the point is about 78. May I know where do you read the 1000,000 points? For the regulations of the forum, you may visit this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html
2019-1-3
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-3 04:29
Hi Toedles, I just entered your homepage, it's level one and the point is about 78. May I know where do you read the 1000,000 points? For the regulations of the forum, you may visit this link: https://forum.dji.com/thread-71515-1-1.html

Hi Susan.

Maybe I’ve got it all wrong but I was looking at the DJI Go 4 app which says in “Flight Records”, “Growth of Value = 989 060 and LV 29”....

I’m probably mixing the 2 up. I am now looking at the rules and it says something like lvl 1 = less than 300 points, lvl 2 will then follow after 300 points and so forth, am I reading this correctly? Gosh, it’s gonna take me forever.......

Thank you Susan.
2019-1-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Toedles Posted at 1-3 11:50
Hi Susan.

Maybe I’ve got it all wrong but I was looking at the DJI Go 4 app which says in “Flight Records”, “Growth of Value = 989 060 and LV 29”....

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. For level 1, it's less than 100 points and Level 2 is less than 300 points. Please refer to the image below for better understanding. Please let us know if you have other concerns or clarification.

2019-1-3
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 15:40
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. For level 1, it's less than 100 points and Level 2 is less than 300 points. Please refer to the image below for better understanding. Please let us know if you have other concerns or clarification.

[view_image]

Thank you Tony.

I actually do have one more concern regarding my Mavic Air and Mavic 2. I have noticed on some occasions that my height is different to what is shown on the app. I find that I’ll take off and the height is fine, be it 2 or 10 meters.

After flying a little the height on the screen shows -0.5m or whatever. It goes to even -2.5m. Yet the bird is hovering in front of me at around 1.8m. Is there a reason for this? With GPS on or not, doesn’t matter, compass and IMU shows ‘normal’.

Any ideas as this could be disastrous and cause a crash?

Des (Toedles)
2019-1-3
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Toedles Posted at 1-3 16:15
Thank you Tony.

I actually do have one more concern regarding my Mavic Air and Mavic 2. I have noticed on some occasions that my height is different to what is shown on the app. I find that I’ll take off and the height is fine, be it 2 or 10 meters.

Hi .

Any help forthcoming about the incorrect height display?

Des.
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Toedles Posted at 1-4 14:50
Hi .

Any help forthcoming about the incorrect height display?

Just to verify, does the issue appear frequently? Could you upload a short screen recording for better assistance? Thank you!
2019-1-5
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-5 02:52
Just to verify, does the issue appear frequently? Could you upload a short screen recording for better assistance? Thank you!

Thanks for getting back to me Susan. Yes, it happens frequently. This was today, I took 2 screenshots. I’m about 1,86m tall and you can see what the Mavic is reading. This is the Mavic Air, it also does happen on my Mavic 2. Can you please help?

Des.
2019-1-5
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Susan,

Just looking at my screenshots, could it be because of it being in ‘sport mode’? I will admit I’ve never looked at the mode when the negative sign is showing. However, surely the height is monitored regardless? My Spark doesn’t have these issues in ‘sport mode’.
2019-1-5
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI,

Been waiting 3 days almost for a reply from you guys. Thought to use my time and see what the Mavic 2 shows and took these screenshots. As you can see the height is even move erratic than the Mavic Air.

Please advise.
2019-1-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Toedles Posted at 1-7 10:12
DJI,

Been waiting 3 days almost for a reply from you guys. Thought to use my time and see what the Mavic 2 shows and took these screenshots. As you can see the height is even move erratic than the Mavic Air.

Sorry for the late response. I'll double check with our engineers and will come back later.
2019-1-8
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-8 03:47
Sorry for the late response. I'll double check with our engineers and will come back later.

Okidoki, thanks.
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Toedles, Just to verify, do you take off from a high surface? Generally, the take-off altitude will be recorded as 0, and the height on the DJI GO 4 is the relative one. Would you mind calibrating the vision sensor and try again? If the issue persists, please kindly upload a short screen recording of your whole operation, we'll double check, thank you!
2019-1-9
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-9 00:40
Hi Toedles, Just to verify, do you take off from a high surface? Generally, the take-off altitude will be recorded as 0, and the height on the DJI GO 4 is the relative one. Would you mind calibrating the vision sensor and try again? If the issue persists, please kindly upload a short screen recording of your whole operation, we'll double check, thank you!

DJI Susan.

I take off from the ground as I imagine most people would do. Still don’t understand why the Spark doesn’t do this. I will try doing the calibration tomorrow if I can.

Toedles.
2019-1-9
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Susan.

I searched for how to exactly calibrate the vision system and unfortunately I can not do this as I do not own a computer. Foul taste in my mouth .....much! Guess I’m stuck with flying my little Sparky as my flash, expensive drones have issues.

Des.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Toedles Posted at 1-9 09:51
Susan.

I searched for how to exactly calibrate the vision system and unfortunately I can not do this as I do not own a computer. Foul taste in my mouth .....much! Guess I’m stuck with flying my little Sparky as my flash, expensive drones have issues.

Sorry about this. Please kindly check whether your friends or neighbors can help. If not, you may consider start a case and send the unit in for fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thank you!
2019-1-10
Use props
Toedles
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 1-10 18:28
Sorry about this. Please kindly check whether your friends or neighbors can help. If not, you may consider start a case and send the unit in for fully diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thank you!

Thank you Susan.
2019-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You're welcome. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help.
2019-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules