Flight Distance Inaccurate
937 4 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

My flight record says that my Top Distance is 11,300ft and that I achieved this a few weeks ago...well, I definately did not as I have only been flying it around some hills, no mountains and it has never been out of sight. I am extremely suspicious of how it gets its information as it is clearly not accurate.

Can anyone enlighten me?

I have actually found that it won't allow me to even go out of sight with trees in the way, I have it on the correct Wifi for the UK and have done all firmware updates, it does seem to be a little better now I changed the Wifi from 5 to 2 Ghz, but it still hates thick foliage.
2018-12-4
Use props
Sato Zoom 2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3172890 ft
United States

That's distance traveled in one flight. Not distance from aircraft to home point........
2018-12-4
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Sato Zoom 2 Posted at 12-4 04:12
That's distance traveled in one flight. Not distance from aircraft to home point........

Ah ok thank you for clearing that up :-)
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Top distance is your longest distance per flight, not the distance from the aircraft to the home point. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-4
Use props
djiuser_c3DRkGMGlhUW
lvl.3
Flight distance : 710807 ft
United States

I've had one flight that the actual flight distance was around 2000 feet but is recorded in the flight record as over 438 MILLION feet.  It is the only anomaly in over 120 filghts.  
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules