2498 16 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Malaysia

Hi,
Anyone has used the smatree charger before and is it a good buy? Was considering either getting a new extra 4th battery or just go for the charger, Appreciate your comments pls.
2018-12-4
Use props
Charissa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Don,t have one, as they do not deliver to South Africa, but always wanted one. Saw a very good review of it on youtube some time ago. Think the guy is Kloogee. Go Google it.
2018-12-4
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Malaysia

Charissa Posted at 12-4 05:01
Don,t have one, as they do not deliver to South Africa, but always wanted one. Saw a very good review of it on youtube some time ago. Think the guy is Kloogee. Go Google it.

Hi Charissa, ok will also check in google for some review on this gadget.
2018-12-4
Use props
ygor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 719245 ft
Brazil

Wondering if they are approved by DJI or could void battery warranties in any way before buying... Seems like a good product.
2018-12-4
Use props
devilsBastard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 254370 ft
Germany

It is a good product. I have one in use and it saved me over some days. Worth the money, definitely!
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Cepheroh. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Just a reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for DJI Drone. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use. Thank you.
2018-12-4
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Malaysia

Charissa Posted at 12-4 05:01

Have you tried Alibaba Express? Sellers there do ship out to overseas unlike Amazon most sellers only deal within US?
2018-12-4
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Malaysia

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-4 06:40
Hello and good day Cepheroh. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Just a reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party devices for DJI Drone. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use. Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen, thanks for your advise. That was also what i was thinking...but sad DJI dont have such product similar product with good use- charge battery simultaneously and portable charger!
2018-12-4
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Malaysia

ygor Posted at 12-4 05:58
Wondering if they are approved by DJI or could void battery warranties in any way before buying... Seems like a good product.

Not sure have to wait DJI advise?
2018-12-4
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Malaysia

devilsBastard Posted at 12-4 06:16
It is a good product. I have one in use and it saved me over some days. Worth the money, definitely!

Totally agree especially if we go travelling often or adventure..but DJI dont recommend use..
2018-12-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Saw so review on yt it was really great, especially when you travel a lot
2018-12-4
Use props
Nils1976
lvl.2
Flight distance : 454875 ft
Germany

I used the one for the Spark. Never had a problem and you can fly for hours, it's a great product.
2018-12-5
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Singapore

Nils1976 Posted at 12-5 01:33
I used the one for the Spark. Never had a problem and you can fly for hours, it's a great product.

Thanks for the review.
2018-12-5
Use props
HendrikJB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Not recommended but since we have a low level of warranty support in South Africa one may go that route.  Fortunately I bought my setup with fly more combo overseas and thus don`t need the product.
2018-12-6
Use props
Nils1976
lvl.2
Flight distance : 454875 ft
Germany

HendrikJB Posted at 12-6 03:28
Not recommended but since we have a low level of warranty support in South Africa one may go that route.  Fortunately I bought my setup with fly more combo overseas and thus don`t need the product.

Hi Hendrik,

I also have the Fly More Combo and the included charger is great for charging your batteries at home.
But the Smatree Charger has a different approach. because it is a mobile charger for your Mavic Air batteries.

You charge the Smatree at home and take it with you when flying. After your first battery is empty you place it on the Smatree and it starts charging without any wall socket or the need to connect it to your cars 12V plug. Have a short break, then start flying with your second battery, put it on the smatree when it's empty,  and so on.

After your third battery is empty, your first one (which was connected to the Smatree) is fully charged again, so you can continue flying. The Smatree Charger is capable to charge 5 - 8 batteries, before it's own battery is drained. With this methode you can stay up in the air for hours.

I hope my explaination was a little bit understandable, because english is not my first language.

Have a nice day.
2018-12-6
Use props
HendrikJB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2132792 ft
South Africa

Nils1976 Posted at 12-6 23:52
Hi Hendrik,

I also have the Fly More Combo and the included charger is great for charging your batteries at home.

Hi Nils,

Thank you for your detailed reply.  

NOTHING wrong with your English!!!

Regards,

Hendrik
2018-12-7
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Malaysia

Nils1976 Posted at 12-6 23:52
Hi Hendrik,

Hi Nil,
Thanks for sharing your experience with this charger. I will opt for one.
2018-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules