Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Greetings chaps,

Thought I would do the latest mavic2 update to the craft and controller via the "assistant 2" software (latest version).  No problems with the mavic2 but the controller was a bugger to update, A2 showed 100% done but when connected up to the craft via the cristalsky it said "controller needs updating, so went through the "go4"app but could not get a network connection to work, yes wifi on and working fine.
To cut a long story short the only way to upgrade it was to use the large usb port (usb a) on the controller and the smaller (usb b) on the cristalsky. I did try to use the usbB on the controller to the cristalsky usbA but to no avail. So if it helps anyone, large usbA on controller to small uabB on cristalsky. I guess I should have tried a usbA to usbA via assistant2 , however life is too short.. Maybe in the instructions it said the way to do it but reading instructions, really!!!!

ricci
2018-12-4
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks for the heads up.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ricci. Thank you for sharing your experience with us today and thank you for your support.
2018-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules