Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI MiMo
6274 22 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mitz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 137388 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI MiMO

2018-12-4
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

Product is not released yet.   
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May I know where did you purchase the unit? The app will be released as soon as we ship ou the unit for you to use the Osmo Pocket. Please keep us posted for further help.
2018-12-4
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

There's really no room to complain as the release date is December 15th.  Just use it without the app.
2018-12-4
Use props
FlySD
lvl.4
United States

Mitz Posted at 12-4 11:06
But you need to activated when it’s new project just like a drone

My fault on the activation; however, if a retailer broke the release date then there's not much DJI "has" to do.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mitz Posted at 12-4 11:08
Yes I have it here in my hand

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. We will inform our team with this for further help and clarification. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-4
Use props
AV8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 727060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mitz Posted at 12-4 12:55
OK thanks for the help I would just have to wait
A bit  looking forward to using it

I'm in the same boat.  Need the app.  
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, I've sent a PM to you for further help and to protect your credentials here. Please check it later. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-5
Use props
djiuser_OJVzVJGIZLmr
New

Japan

Hi! I tried to find it in the App store (ios) in Japan and couldn’t. Is there a release date for it? My osmo pocket is on the way, so I’d really like to use it as soon as I get it. Ty
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_OJVzVJGIZLmr Posted at 12-5 14:55
Hi! I tried to find it in the App store (ios) in Japan and couldn’t. Is there a release date for it? My osmo pocket is on the way, so I’d really like to use it as soon as I get it. Ty

Hello there, sorry for the inconvenience. DJI Mimo is available soon with the shipment of Osmo Pocket on DJI Store, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

AV8 Posted at 12-4 13:06
I'm in the same boat.  Need the app.

Hi AV8, please check my post in 16#, thank you.
2018-12-5
Use props
xiaoteshushu
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-5 19:16
Hi AV8, please check my post in 16#, thank you.

Just got my DJI Pocket from JD.com , but I can't find the MIMO App to active it.
Where can I get the Apk for it ?
2018-12-9
Use props
HAYHOT
lvl.3
Vietnam

Mitz Posted at 12-4 11:06
But you need to activated when it’s new project just like a drone

I have just bought osmo pocket. In my Dji Vietnam, i saw this shop actived by iphone 5, i think they have beta app to active. By the way shipping instead of buying in one shop, i think you should wait to app mimo born.

2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Mitz, I have also sent you PM for more details, could you please check and reply at your most convenience? Thank you in advance.
2018-12-9
Use props
CyberLJ
New
Flight distance : 71962 ft
China

Actually I've also received my OSMO Pocket before the official shipment day, but yet the app have released and need to wait for it to activate my device too.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

xiaoteshushu Posted at 12-9 01:33
Just got my DJI Pocket from JD.com , but I can't find the MIMO App to active it.
Where can I get the Apk for it ?

Hi, xiaoteshushu, I have sent your PM, please check, thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CyberLJ Posted at 12-10 01:52
Actually I've also received my OSMO Pocket before the official shipment day, but yet the app have released and need to wait for it to activate my device too.

Hi CyberLJ, DJI MIMO will be available soon with the shipment of Osmo Pocket on DJI Store (store.dji.com). We appreciate your patience and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-10
Use props
Jacky Fan
New

Hong Kong

我剛剛在HKFS 取了 osmo pocket 但是沒有DJI MIMO APP from Android 我可以什麼激活?
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jacky Fan Posted at 12-11 18:35
我剛剛在HKFS 取了 osmo pocket 但是沒有DJI MIMO APP from Android 我可以什麼激活?

Hi Jacky, thanks for your support to DJI product, DJI Mimo is available on our website, please download here: https://www.dji.com/mimo Thank you.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi all, DJI Mimo APP has been available on our website, please download here: https://www.dji.com/mimo Thank you all for your patience and support to DJI.
2018-12-11
Use props
Greg Andrle
New
Singapore

Hello, on the DJI mimo app is there any plan to be able to add your own music? As of now there are just limited groups of generic songs pre-loaded on the app. Also when editing video it seems that there is no way to fade in and out at the beginning of a clip. The end of the video will always end abruptly with no fade. Does anyone have any recommendations for another video editing app that may have these features? Thank you.
2019-1-22
Use props
djiuser_xW1rvzrtxLTB
New

Hello,
Can anyone help me? I am using Samsung J7pro, android 9, with osmo mibile 3. My mimo app camera opens and gets dosconnected. It connects and then disconnects. I have updated the firmware and activated also. What could be the issue?
2019-9-7
Use props
fans87f11c65
New

Portugal

Hi everyone,

Is the mimo app compatible with Samsung A40?

Thanks in advance
2020-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules