Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DjI Standard GO APP
756 6 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChristiaQ
lvl.1
United States

I fly Inspire 1 V2.0 and have just tried to produce my first video on the standard DJI Go app. After editing together and saving the footage I ran into a terrible problem. When I go from "album" to "create" it takes me back to the raw footage instead of the saved files I sat aside to create my film. When I hit manage in the "create" footage all I get is the option to delete. From looking at the You tube videos my editor has none of the features of the apps on you tube. I'm guessing I need to go to the DJI 4 Go App. In the meantime I'm stuck with my first movie on my Ipad with no idea how to get it off.  When I hit the pencil edit it has no way to slice the images I want to select. It is driving me crazy. It's great to fly with but editing videos is an ongoing nightmare. Anybody out there who can help me? Do I need DJI GO 4?

2018-12-4
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1
United States

Never mind everyone! I've got it figured out now through trial and error. Though no one came to my rescue I appreciate having this forum here to watch and learn.
2018-12-5
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

ChristiaQ Posted at 12-5 12:34
Never mind everyone! I've got it figured out now through trial and error. Though no one came to my rescue I appreciate having this forum here to watch and learn.

Glad you figured it out. Sometimes answer will come from someone, but not always as fast as we like.

Maybe you could post a quick update on how you got it to work. Someone with the same problem will thank you for it.

Enjoy !
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi ChristiaQ, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the troubles you had recently. If your aircraft is Inspire 1, you need the DJI Go app to edit the videos. Kindly take time to watch a video tutorial below for a step by step guide. Do reach us again if you have any concerns. Thank you.

2018-12-6
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1
United States

Thanks so much for your reply. I've been watching the editor videos but really had to do trial by error to learn. I still think it can be simpler and more precise. So the DJI GO 4 App can't be used with Inspire 1?
2018-12-6
Use props
ChristiaQ
lvl.1
United States

Caspers driver Posted at 12-5 14:55
Glad you figured it out. Sometimes answer will come from someone, but not always as fast as we like.

Maybe you could post a quick update on how you got it to work. Someone with the same problem will thank you for it.

Thank you Casper! That's a great idea and I think I will do just that!
2018-12-6
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

ChristiaQ Posted at 12-6 10:14
Thank you Casper! That's a great idea and I think I will do just that!

You’re welcome and that’s great !

We can always stand to learn, and sometimes (usually) learning from someone that struggled is the person that turns the light on for the most.
2018-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules