DJI Simulator Racing - Sporting Times
1398 3 2018-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

I've come to love the simulator during these rainy wintry days, when no quad should be made to fly outdoors

One great feature of the DJI simulator is the "Entertainment" option with gate and time racing arenas.

It is especially the latter that I am enjoying - you fly there in Sprots mode and can switch between FPV and chase cameras. Chase camera makes the drone a bit easier control, while FVP is more realistic with training in mind. All the turns and altitude changes keep you on your toes (or fingertips, as it were), teach you to make soft control adjustments, and do coordinated turns using both sticks (an invaluable skill for a quad pilot).

The three tracks become progressively more difficult. So far, I managed to beat track 1 with 3-star (stellar ) grade and a best time of 1:24. Track two is at 1-star with a close to timeout time, and I am yet to complete track three - there I got to the next-to-last gate before running out of time.

I am flying the Mavic Pro.

If anyone's running the sim as well, post your times, and let's compare notes.

Race1c.jpg
Race1b.jpg
Race1a.jpg
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BumblerBee. It is great to know that you are enjoying the DJI Flight Simulator and its features and thank you for sharing you experience with us as well. If you have any other inquiries please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2018-12-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice one thanks for sharing
2018-12-4
Use props
djiuser_oiaSIZyEbLfo
New

Poland

DJI Flight Simulator is really great!

After a year I flied outside, currently I play on simulator more often than in real ^^.
I also very like time racing. A bit of a pity that DJI did not make a version of the simulator for players.
There are free, and very expensive Enterprise and Energy versions.

I can imagine "Game Version" with more time routes and a global leaderboard of the best times.

My times:
Route 1: 1:15
Route 2: 1:53
Route 3: 2:03
Route 4: 1:45
Route 5: 1:59
Route 6: 2:09

You can watch it on YouTube: DJI Flight Simulator All Routes 3 Stars!

Peace!
2020-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules