Go 4 app update (Android) 4.3.8 (5Dec update)
1131 3 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial-Image
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anybody any issues - is it OK v 4.3.8 .... before I update it ???
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Aerial-Image. Thank you and we do  appreciate your interest with our products. Yes, you are correct and we optimized notification messages and improves firmware update. Please let us know if you encounter any problems, we're here to help. Thanks you for your support.
2018-12-5
Use props
blackwell80
New

United States

I'm having an issue.  I have the latest version of the Go app and a Phantom 3 Pro and a Inspire.  I am using the new iPad Pro 11" (just released fall 2018 version that has USB C instead of Lighting connections.  When I connect and attempt to fly, the go app shows black horizontal lines blocking part of the stream, and the other part where you can actually see footage from the camera is lagging.  It happens with both drones
2018-12-5
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

blackwell80 Posted at 12-5 12:00
I'm having an issue.  I have the latest version of the Go app and a Phantom 3 Pro and a Inspire.  I am using the new iPad Pro 11" (just released fall 2018 version that has USB C instead of Lighting connections.  When I connect and attempt to fly, the go app shows black horizontal lines blocking part of the stream, and the other part where you can actually see footage from the camera is lagging.  It happens with both drones

Aloha Blackwell,

This thread is for the P4 series using DJI GO 4.  Your P3P uses a different app.  Your P3P uses DJI GO.

You should start your own thread so your question can get the right exposure and so your question can get answered.  While you are working on your new thread, check with Apple or the Internet to see if there is an adapter for the USB C port to accept a USB B type or Micro USB Type B cable.  The P3P does not use a USB C Type cable.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules