2360 5 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

As seen in topic below:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-173500-1-1.html

it seems like there are already some discounts coming for DJI Osmo Pocket... it's around 14% off.
Any idea on how to get the discount of brand new product?

Many thanks in advance.

2018-12-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Don't know.
There are several ways to get discounts at DJI.
Most obvious is a coupon.
2018-12-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Well I’m not to sure you should be using my example without permission, how and ever I did post it although for a different purpose.
You can see part discount is for dji credit, other discounts are private and personal to me.
2018-12-5
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

hallmark007 Posted at 12-5 05:27
Well I’m not to sure you should be using my example without permission, how and ever I did post it although for a different purpose.
You can see part discount is for dji credit, other discounts are private and personal to me.

Well, I am fairly sure if something is publicly published on the forum, I can download it (there is even a link to download attachment) and republish. Especially as there is no any sign of copyright/watermark on the screenshot nor any warning. Can't find anything in forum rules as well.

But, because it seems you are not comfortable with me sharing the screenshot, and I am such a nice guy, I've edited original post to be the link to original topic instead of putting image directly.

And yes, I am aware of dji credits thing, but I was not aware that DJI offers the possibility of personalized arrangements like the second part of discount. Since I really like "bazaar like" trading, I am very interested in that part of the discount. Thus my question...

2018-12-5
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Any idea on how to get the discount of brand new product?

Possibly by being a DJI Promoter.

2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for the inquiry. I would recommend paying attention to our official DJI website if there are events or promotions and discounts that would affect the prices of our DJI products that is much affordable. Thank you for the continued support.
2018-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules