3359 14 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NicolasOliver
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78353 ft
Brazil

Hi guys,
I am having problems saving my panoramas to the camera roll. Before I could select a panorama, sphere or 180 and click on the save button (the little arrow on the bottom left corner). Sometime after the last two updates I cannot do that anymore, it's possible with photos or video, but the button does not work or it is greyed out when I try to save a panorama of any sort.
I don't know if thats a feature that they removed or it's my spark acting funny.
Here's a video illustrating my problem.

2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. What is the model of your mobile device? May we have the version of your DJI GO 4 app? You mean you could download the photos and videos cache files to your mobile device, however, the panorama will not allow you to save it? Please let us know for further details. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-6
Use props
NicolasOliver
lvl.1
Brazil

iPhone X iOS 12.1.1 DJI go app 4.3.8
2018-12-6
Use props
NicolasOliver
lvl.1
Brazil

Yes, the panorama will not allow me to save it. Tested again today, same thing. Did you saw the video?
2018-12-9
Use props
NicolasOliver
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 12-6 15:07
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. What is the model of your mobile device? May we have the version of your DJI GO 4 app? You mean you could download the photos and videos cache files to your mobile device, however, the panorama will not allow you to save it? Please let us know for further details. Thank you for the support.

Yes, the panorama will not allow me to save it. Tested again today, same thing. Did you saw the video?
2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NicolasOliver Posted at 12-9 12:44

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we couldn't play the video that you've provided. Would it be possible if you can re-upload the video via google drive or dropbox then provide the link here? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-10
Use props
NicolasOliver
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 12-10 08:52
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we couldn't play the video that you've provided. Would it be possible if you can re-upload the video via google drive or dropbox then provide the link here? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for the support.

I have send you a message with the video.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NicolasOliver Posted at 12-10 10:58
I have send you a message with the video.

Hi, thanks for providing the information, however, for some reasons I got an error message and the video can't be played. Please see the message below.

2018-12-11
Use props
NicolasOliver
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 12-11 08:53
Hi, thanks for providing the information, however, for some reasons I got an error message and the video can't be played. Please see the message below.

[view_image]

Here we go: https://1drv.ms/v/s!AoFIkTBRpfsb-VEq20EmbpWow89P
2018-12-11
Use props
Booda
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem.  I took a panoramic photo with my OSMO Mobile.  I am attempting to save it but it keeps failing.  The thumbnail is visible, but when you click the picture it goes black.  You click the save button and it says save can not be completed at this time.
2018-12-18
Use props
fans095a03bf
New

Australia

Any solution on this???
2019-2-2
Use props
NicolasOliver
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-11 08:53

[view_image]

Any news on this problem?
2019-2-2
Use props
Jeevan K Hops
New
India

Panaroma pics taken using osmo mobile 3 doesn’t save in camera roll has panaroma pic . It gets saved as 4 different pics
2019-10-31
Use props
Jeevan K Hops
New
India

Panaroma pics taken using osmo mobile 3 doesn’t save in camera roll has panaroma pic . It gets saved as 4 different pics
2019-11-1
Use props
beegzbhoy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I have the problem where no photograph thumbnails show on the DJI app at all.  Only cached videos.  I gave up in the end and I take the individual images and stitch them together using the DJI desktop app.   
2019-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules