Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI or Ryze or both?
2095 8 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

You may have noticed I'm looking for a drone pilot in Northern California to go to a school and give a drone presentation to a group of 7th and 8th graders wanting to learn about drones. Here's my resent post. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=174048&page=1#pid1670821

Then pilot ssylca44 suggested a video presentation as an option to physically going there.

BINK! CREATIVE IDEA!

What if DJI & RYZE put together a video series focused on the educational industry? (Schools and school  children)? I could send the link to the teacher. I
think we could take it schools worldwide easily!

The reason I'm including you Ryze is because you're already headed that way withTello EDU.

Let's talk about it please. I do not want to let down the teacher who contacted me or her students.

Sincerely.
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers Drone Community

1515431153000_1383649_clipped_rev_1_1024x1024 (1).png
2018-12-5
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

I just FB Messaged your video to her Ryze!
2018-12-5
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

Aaron Avila Posted at 12-5 12:16
I just FB Messaged your video to her Ryze!

This clearly is Ryze territory!
I'll tell you what the teacher says! Looks ideal! Do you already have some sort of school program RYZE?
2018-12-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great suggestion
2018-12-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

They can start by learning to flying/programming the Tello edu then continue with some bigger drone like Spark and Mavic Air
2018-12-5
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

jacksonnai Posted at 12-5 20:46
They can start by learning to flying/programming the Tello edu then continue with some bigger drone like Spark and Mavic Air

Bro! This project has Tello EDU all over it! I'm thinking RYZE already has some sort of school program in place! I'm getting kind of excited!
I'm hoping RYZE teaches the teacher to pilot and give the students the presentation! I can see packed individual classroom presentations. I can see small swarm Tello EDU presentations in packed school Gymnasiums with local News Media!
OMG! Helps if I read the Tello EDU lit stroke survivor!
THEY DO!
RYZE's target market with the Tello EDU is Schools! I can't wait to talk with a RYZE Team member! Just in case you're out there RYZE. My email is aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com I hope you contact soon. I think we have a legit opportunity here.

TelloEDU-1024x723.jpg
2018-12-5
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Aaron Avila Posted at 12-5 21:32
Bro! This project has Tello EDU all over it! I'm thinking RYZE already has some sort of school program in place! I'm getting kind of excited!
I'm hoping RYZE teaches the teacher to pilot and give the students the presentation! I can see packed individual classroom presentations. I can see small swarm Tello EDU presentations in packed school Gymnasiums with local News Media!

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. For inquiries on sales, educational partnership, curriculum cooperation, etc, please contact us at sales.education@dji.com or submit an application form here: https://www.dji.com/products/steam.
Once again, thanks for your support.
2018-12-6
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Aaron Avila Posted at 12-5 21:32

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. For inquiries on sales, educational partnership, curriculum cooperation, etc, please contact us at sales.education@dji.com or submit an application form here: https://www.dji.com/products/steam.
2018-12-6
Use props
Aaron Avila
Captain
United States

RYZE Posted at 12-6 03:56
Thanks for your valuable suggestion. For inquiries on sales, educational partnership, curriculum cooperation, etc, please contact us at  or submit an application form here: https://www.dji.com/products/steam.

I will today!
Thank you!
Aaron Avila
Inspired Flyers Drone Community
2018-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules