MSDS for Osmo mobile 2
917 4 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ashroof
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13100 ft
Kuwait

Dear all, i have tried to ship 3 pcs of Osmo mobile 2 to my friends as a gift .. but DHL asked me about the MSDS (
Material Safety Data Sheet)
of Osmo mobile 2
Here you are the message which i get form DHL "[size=14.6667px]Our dangerous goods team have classified shipment as DG, I will need the MSDS to verify."
Can you provide me with this because the shipment held and stopped since 2nd December
thanks for support

2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you can provide your email address to me via PM?  I will forward this and coordinate it with to our team to for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-5
Use props
ashroof
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13100 ft
Kuwait

DJI Tony Posted at 12-5 14:00
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you can provide your email address to me via PM?  I will forward this and coordinate it with to our team to for further help. Thank you for the support.

Hi .. i sent to you my email address .. but i did not get any information till now
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ashroof Posted at 12-5 21:39
Hi .. i sent to you my email address .. but i did not get any information till now

HI, I've sent a personal message to you for further help. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-6
Use props
djirobinz
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-6 11:03
HI, I've sent a personal message to you for further help. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for understanding.

Hi, i also need MSDS information, please

Can you help?
2019-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules