Wedding in Cancun, Mexico Video
1148 8 2018-12-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

I recently returned from a trip to Cancun, Mexico for a friends wedding. Three of us had drones and one of my friends put this video together and figured I'd share it here. It's not all drone footage but it does include multiple clips from various DJI drones. Enjoy!

2018-12-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Adam, very nice. Your friend did a great job.

Looks like you all had fun.

Thanks for sharing this with the forum.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Adam. Thank you for sharing this memorable experience you had with your friends in Cancun, Mexico. You did a great job in filming the said event. In addition congratulations to your friends wedding. We wish them all the best. Thank you.
2018-12-5
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-5 14:37
Hello and good day Adam. Thank you for sharing this memorable experience you had with your friends in Cancun, Mexico. You did a great job in filming the said event. In addition congratulations to your friends wedding. We wish them all the best. Thank you.

Thank you. We certainly had a blast! 77+ people showed up for the wedding so it was a great experience to share with many friends. I am looking forward to visiting again.
2018-12-5
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-5 14:25
Adam, very nice. Your friend did a great job.

Looks like you all had fun.

Thanks RHP. Fun would be an understatement. Just happy nobody got in any trouble, lol. Security at the resort was not happy about the drones but luckily didn't catch up with us until we were wrapping it up.
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Adam Flurk Posted at 12-5 14:44
Thank you. We certainly had a blast! 77+ people showed up for the wedding so it was a great experience to share with many friends. I am looking forward to visiting again.

You are very much welcome. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-12-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Adam Flurk Posted at 12-5 14:45
Thanks RHP. Fun would be an understatement. Just happy nobody got in any trouble, lol. Security at the resort was not happy about the drones but luckily didn't catch up with us until we were wrapping it up.

Avoiding trouble is the name of the game, when ever our drones are involved.

Glad it all worked out, for your benefit.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good work Adam
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Panda