M2P-Noise of something loose
933 8 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

Shortly after acquiring my Mavic2 and needing to calibrate the compass, I noticed that swinging the drone sideways seems to have some loose part - screw, antenna or glue -  inside it (noise).
The drone has never had an accident and has no marks of or scratches from transportation accidents.
This is normal ?

2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi TZero, I'm really sorry to hear that. May I know if you have error message on the APP? Please provide a short video showing the issue so that I can check it on my end. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thanks for your support.
2018-12-6
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

Thanks for the answer.
1- The DJI GO does not display any error messages and the drone flies normally, except the attitude for side flights, which remains very high.(even if the settings are at minimum values)
2- Record video of what ???? The noise he makes is something loose inside it (even off) and it is impossible for my phone to capture the audio.
2018-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sounds like something moving inside the drone, could be glue could be a part. One thing I can tell you from experience if you tamper with glued screws on bottom of your craft , dji will deem your warranty void, so if your thinking of going in be aware.
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TZero. If there is a loose part or a screw inside your drone it is best to get in touche with DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support and create a ticket, so that we can further analyze the issue that you are having with your drone. Thank you for your support.

2018-12-6
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

Ok guys
Thank you for the tips

2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TZero Posted at 12-6 11:13
Ok guys
Thank you for the tips

You are very much welcome. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help each other.
2018-12-6
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-12-7
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

El Diablo Posted at 12-7 02:11
The same thing happens to me when I move my head...

You, at least, have something inside.

2018-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules