Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery two leds green - no charger, no update... Why??
486 5 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

Hello friends, I know that this subject has already been debated in this forum several times, but nevertheless I come back to the subject. I am a Brazilian consumer, I bought a Mavic Air Combo, I made the requested upgrades, but by upgrading the two remaining batteries, they showed me the old and two green central leds, so they do not load theoretically or update. I followed some tutorials posted in this forum and even then, I did not get results. I left for the downgrade with version 0400 and even so when trying to update the battery with problems, I did not succeed. In short, neither with the current version 0500 nor with downgrade 0400 can make these two batteries resuscitate. Unfortunately Dji has been evading this long-standing problem. I would like a concrete solution to this problem, I count on everyone ... Thanks!
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry to know about this concern. Could you try to refresh the firmware of your aircraft using one of your batteries and DJI Assistant 2? Please ensure that you're using one of your batteries that have an issue. Kindly see the link below for you to download the DJI Assistant 2. Let us know on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads
2018-12-6
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 12-6 14:34
Hi, sorry to know about this concern. Could you try to refresh the firmware of your aircraft using one of your batteries and DJI Assistant 2? Please ensure that you're using one of your batteries that have an issue. Kindly see the link below for you to download the DJI Assistant 2. Let us know on the latest progress for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/spark/downloads

Hi friend, thank you for the help ... I have done all possible and impossible procedures to resuscitate these batteries, since the update of FW with a good battery and soon after to the problem with double led to make the updates in both cases, both on the mobile device and on the computer, errors were the same at completion between 95% and 99% on Assistant 2 and mobile. Even done after a downgrade of FW this occurred, as much as when performed a hard reset. The solution was to activate the shop where I bought and immediately I was reimbursed with a new equipment where I have not received it, but I hope I do not encounter the same problem. So this topic is almost closed and not solved this problem of batteries ... But gesture for the help and care ... Hugs
2018-12-9
Use props
djiuser_zzRC8eOoKRFw
New
Brazil

Hi All,
I`m also Brazilian and I had the same problem with the Fly more combo. I was able to updgrade one battery but I have two batteries with this problem (two green central leds). I tryed everything too, I saw that some user had a similar problem with the Mavic pro. But seems that for the Mavic pro a complete reinstallation of the fimware solved the problem, unfortunatelly it's not the case of the Mavic air.
I've contacted the DJI support in São Paulo Brazil, wich was a horrible experience.
I've requested the shop to replace the drone, but I'll be without the drone for some weeks until they send me another drone, what is really anoying. It's a shame to have this kind o problem in a product like this and I have the same worry (while upgrading the firmware  of the new drone the same problem can happens again).
2018-12-9
Use props
Vicko_V_G9
lvl.3
  • >>>
Brazil

djiuser_zzRC8eOoKRFw Posted at 12-9 15:23
Hi All,
I`m also Brazilian and I had the same problem with the Fly more combo. I was able to updgrade one battery but I have two batteries with this problem (two green central leds). I tryed everything too, I saw that some user had a similar problem with the Mavic pro. But seems that for the Mavic pro a complete reinstallation of the fimware solved the problem, unfortunatelly it's not the case of the Mavic air.
I've contacted the DJI support in São Paulo Brazil, wich was a horrible experience.

My friend, it's really frustrating to get a device with so much technology and this battery problem that has been dragging on for a long time and nothing from a concrete solution on the part of the developers. I have had some problems from the Phantom 3 line up to the current Phantom 4 Pro and currently with Mavic Air, have you thought how much time has passed since the Phantom line and currently with the Mavic? After all we are subject to the few stores that represent Dji in Brazil and we are not guaranteed anything, simply change the equipment and even then the problem continues, leaving several consumers of the brand angry and hoping that the new equipment to receive is not another time problem replacing it. Good luck!!
2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Vicko_V_G9 Posted at 12-9 13:54
Hi friend, thank you for the help ... I have done all possible and impossible procedures to resuscitate these batteries, since the update of FW with a good battery and soon after to the problem with double led to make the updates in both cases, both on the mobile device and on the computer, errors were the same at completion between 95% and 99% on Assistant 2 and mobile. Even done after a downgrade of FW this occurred, as much as when performed a hard reset. The solution was to activate the shop where I bought and immediately I was reimbursed with a new equipment where I have not received it, but I hope I do not encounter the same problem. So this topic is almost closed and not solved this problem of batteries ... But gesture for the help and care ... Hugs

Hi, thanks for your updates. If the troubleshooting steps won't work then it would be better if you could contact the re-seller about this for a possible replacement. Hopefully, you could be able to receive the replacement batteries as soon as possible. Thank you for the continued support.
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules