933 9 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am currently changing my ISP and now I'm afraid of losing my Second Officer status (took me 18 month to get here). I'm sure I can logon with old email address but what else is this going to effect? My Care Refresh is expiring 12/31/18, so I'm not too worried about that. What about in the future, repairs if needed? I'm just trying to anticipate what will be affected with my account linked to an invalid email address.

2018-12-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

As long as you sign in, it should be fine.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As long as you could still access your forum account this should not affect the ranking of your forum account. If you have an at least one replacement of your existing DJI Care Refresh, you could still purchase the DJI Care refresh plus to extend the warranty of the refresh providing an additional one replacement, however, if the existing one replacement will not be used, the replacement will automatically be forfeited once the DJI Care refresh was expired. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-6
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just do what others have done, name less, they know who they are, just make nonsense one liners and gain your points. You can be a Captain in no time
2018-12-6
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am going to assume you will be given a new email addy, this is one of the reasons i dont use my ISP email, i use a gmail account, anyway, you will only come unstuck if/when you forget ya login details and it needs sending to your email, it will go to your old one,  or DJI need to reset passwords for what ever reason, again, it will go to your old one, but, until then (may never happen) use your old one, its just a username really
2018-12-6
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-6 13:59
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As long as you could still access your forum account this should not affect the ranking of your forum account. If you have an at least one replacement of your existing DJI Care Refresh, you could still purchase the DJI Care refresh plus to extend the warranty of the refresh providing an additional one replacement, however, if the existing one replacement will not be used, the replacement will automatically be forfeited once the DJI Care refresh was expired. Thank you for continued support.

however, if the existing one replacement will not be used, the replacement will automatically be forfeited once the DJI Care refresh was expired. Thank you for continued support.

This confused me. I didn't know I could buy a extension still, I have never used my care refresh.  I think it is saying if I let it expire I won't be able to buy refresh plus????
I'll search for this extension of refresh.
Thanks all
2018-12-7
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I'll just hope I never have to recover my logon info  (fingers crossed).
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Edward J Smith Posted at 12-7 05:36
however, if the existing one replacement will not be used, the replacement will automatically be forfeited once the DJI Care refresh was expired. Thank you for continued support.

This confused me. I didn't know I could buy a extension still, I have never used my care refresh.  I think it is saying if I let it expire I won't be able to buy refresh plus????

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. If the DJI care refresh will be expired without using the last replacement then it will be automatically forfeited, however, you could use the DJI Care refresh plus in any case that you were able to avail it and if you need to use the replacement. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for the support.
2018-12-9
Use props
Edward J Smith
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I just remembered I have 9 months left on the warranty on my goggles, hope if I need repairs that a new addy doesn't effect this too.
2018-12-19
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shouldnt do as its based on serial numbers and proof of purchase
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now