16401 15 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you use the OP on another phone other than the one you activated on? Asking because I'll be traveling from the 13th and my office will express the unit to me once they received it. Now, I don't know if I should have someone at the office hook it up and try it out before sending it out to me in case there's any problem.defect or have them just send it upopened if it's tied tot eh activation phone in any ways.
2018-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It shouldn’t be tied to one single phone, as this would cause huge problems when changing your phone, something that does come to mind with your question header, can multiple phones be used, I just wonder that with Bluetooth WiFi connector would it be possible to also use second phone as a monitor while first phone is plugged in.
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can hook the different phone to the Osmo Pocket as long as it has the DJI Mimo app to use the Osmo pocket. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-6
Use props
djiuser_1gLoR49MWMe7
New

Sri Lanka

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-6 13:27
Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Yes, you can hook the different phone to the Osmo Pocket as long as it has the DJI Mimo app to use the Osmo pocket. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Hi ! Is it possible to connect 2 phones together at the same time ? Is so how ?
2019-6-25
Use props
djiuser_pyYz3VoB0gDa
New

United States

Don’t know how to add a topic for my problem with OSMO pocket so I’ll kust add it here. I bought my OSMO last April 2019 and it was working fine. I’m able to transfer all videos and pictures to my iPhone XS Max after recording. In May, I went to London and take some more pictures and videos. Sadly, none of them can’t be transferred to my phone. That’s my dilemma! How can I access all these beautiful pics and videos???
2019-6-25
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use mine with both my S8+ and iPad Mini 4, never had any issues.
2019-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_1gLoR49MWMe7 Posted at 6-25 02:06
Hi ! Is it possible to connect 2 phones together at the same time ? Is so how ?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that connecting two devices at the same time with the Osmo Pocket is not possible. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-6-26
Use props
Udo13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257188 ft
Germany

Yes it is possible. I usw. it with iPhone 6, 6s Plus and 8 Plus. But always only one iPhone.

One Problem:
Ehen I make f. e. with iPhone 8 Plus a firmware update and after the update  I take the other one then I get the info, that there is a firmware update.

But I can work with this iPhone normal.
2019-6-26
Use props
djiuser_yQeobKGAkhcn
New

Can the Mobile 3 be connected to at least 2 phones. I carry 2 phones and want them both to work if possible
2019-10-3
Use props
TheCameraLens
lvl.2

djiuser_pyYz3VoB0gDa Posted at 6-25 12:28
Don’t know how to add a topic for my problem with OSMO pocket so I’ll kust add it here. I bought my OSMO last April 2019 and it was working fine. I’m able to transfer all videos and pictures to my iPhone XS Max after recording. In May, I went to London and take some more pictures and videos. Sadly, none of them can’t be transferred to my phone. That’s my dilemma! How can I access all these beautiful pics and videos???

You can connect the Osmo Pocket via the included usb cable to a pc and download using that, or take the microSD card out and use an adapter to download to a pc from that. What you can’t do however is download any panorama photos this way as they have to be stitched in the Mimo app.
2019-10-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_yQeobKGAkhcn Posted at 10-3 07:16
Can the Mobile 3 be connected to at least 2 phones. I carry 2 phones and want them both to work if possible

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You could use the Osmo Mobile 3 into multiple devices for as long as it's compatible with our app and Osmo mobile 3. However, multiple devices can't be connected to the Osmo Mobile 3 at the same time. In addition to this, we would recommend turning off other devices that use bluetooth connection when using the Osmo Mobile 3 to ensure the connection. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-5
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-6-26 12:28
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that connecting two devices at the same time with the Osmo Pocket is not possible. We do appreciate your understanding.
It should be, guys, come on!!!

Even apps like filmic pro have it guys...
You can have one "viewer" connected and just MONITOR what is going on.

It would be extremely handy, guys, come on...
2021-9-14
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

FTrindade Posted at 9-14 07:07
It should be, guys, come on!!!

Even apps like filmic pro have it guys...

One can mirror an iPhone to an iPad.
2021-9-14
Use props
FTrindade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 395456 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Curt1591 Posted at 9-14 14:20
One can mirror an iPhone to an iPad.

Yeeah, Android can mirror also, but what I would like was a native thing...

I mean, this is stupid... we can do so much more on the device itself than on the App already... like face tracking at 4K/50fps... you can do this in the device, but not on the App... Bah...
There are really some things that are simply really bad.
2021-10-3
Use props
Thanh Nguyen4
New

Australia

I could connect to one phone.
When try connect to second phone, app could found gimble 6 but when try to connect, it failed.
Tried few times, same problem
3-15 16:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanh Nguyen4 Posted at 3-15 16:41
I could connect to one phone.
When try connect to second phone, app could found gimble 6 but when try to connect, it failed.
Tried few times, same problem

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. May I know what error message are you getting? Thank you.
3-17 01:21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules