1107 10 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1725610 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello I have a question. I got a DJI Mavic 2 gift from my family from another country. Unfortunately I did not receive a proof of purchase. Is proof of purchase required for the warranty? The drone was purchased in the EU and I live in the EU.   Thank you in advance for your answer.
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Krrisstoff, thank you for raising your concern about the warranty of your product. Please be informed that most of the warranty claim request requires you to provide the proof of purchase. There are some request that it may not be required but in order for you not to have any issues in the future, I will suggest you to have at least a soft copy. Can you provide me the serial number? I'd like to check more details to assist you further.
2018-12-6
Use props
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-6 15:08
Hi Krrisstoff, thank you for raising your concern about the warranty of your product. Please be informed that most of the warranty claim request requires you to provide the proof of purchase. There are some request that it may not be required but in order for you not to have any issues in the future, I will suggest you to have at least a soft copy. Can you provide me the serial number? I'd like to check more details to assist you further.

Thank you for the quick reply. The drone is new, I have not activated it yet. I sent the serial number in a private message. I will be grateful for your help.
2018-12-7
Use props
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-6 15:08

Thank you for the quick reply. The drone is new, I have not activated it yet. I sent the serial number in a private message. I will be grateful for your help.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Krrisstoff Posted at 12-7 05:39

We have received and replied your PM. Thank you so much.
2018-12-7
Use props
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-7 09:03
We have received and replied your PM. Thank you so much.

Thank you for your help. It turns out that I gave a false number. I have sent the correct number just a moment ago. I will be grateful for checking.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Krrisstoff Posted at 12-7 09:58
Thank you for your help. It turns out that I gave a false number. I have sent the correct number just a moment ago. I will be grateful for checking.

No worries, please check for our reply. If there is any help needed, don't hesitate to contact our support. Thank you!
2018-12-7
Use props
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Thank you for your help. It's strange that it shows that this is a Hong Kong distribution. The box is marked "Mavic 2Pro (EU)" which suggests the distribution of European. I asked for proof of purchase but it seems that my relative got his company as a gift. Proof of purchase is at his place of work and they did not give him a copy
In this case, can I at least buy Dji Care in Europe? Will it also be for the Chinese region? I would like to have some security since the guarantee will not work in my region.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Krrisstoff Posted at 12-7 14:39
Thank you for your help. It's strange that it shows that this is a Hong Kong distribution. The box is marked "Mavic 2Pro (EU)" which suggests the distribution of European. I asked for proof of purchase but it seems that my relative got his company as a gift. Proof of purchase is at his place of work and they did not give him a copy
In this case, can I at least buy Dji Care in Europe? Will it also be for the Chinese region? I would like to have some security since the guarantee will not work in my region.[view_image]

Hi Krrisstoff, for the warranty service, we will need the proof of purchase for reference, if you are unable to provide it, it is recommended to contact our support team for further assistance to see if there is anything else we can do.
Upon checking the serial number of your drone in our system, it comes from Hong Kong origin, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.
It would be complicated if you need the warranty or DJI Care Refresh service in the future since the drone will need to be sent back to DJI official repair center in HongKong, we are sorry for this situation.
2018-12-8
Use props
Krrisstoff
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

Thank you for the comprehensive answer, although it is incomprehensible to me. If dji care is an additional insurance, why can not I buy it in the country in which I am and the region in which I will use the drone.
2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Krrisstoff Posted at 12-9 12:05
Thank you for the comprehensive answer, although it is incomprehensible to me. If dji care is an additional insurance, why can not I buy it in the country in which I am and the region in which I will use the drone.

Since at the moment, DJI Care Refresh doesn't support international coverage, DJI Care Refresh must be purchased from the same country or region with the product. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules