DJI Goggles Cable Clip Available?
2441 9 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6f4175ed
lvl.1
United States

I've been looking for a cable clip for my DJI goggles. All I'm finding is 3-D printed clips on eBay from the UK. Any help would be appreciated. (Below is a pic for reference)

DJI Goggles in the box_LI.jpg
2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May I know if you did not receive this item? If yes, where did you purchase the DJI Goggles? You could reach our support using the link below for further help. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2018-12-10
Use props
Monsterzero
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for your reply, Tony. I bought the goggles online, from a private party. They claimed that the clip was never included with the goggles. I've already reached out to the support staff and was told that the clip was not available to purchase. So, according to DJI, I cannot by a replacement wire clip for my goggles. Please let me know if there's anything you can do. Thanks!
2018-12-10
Use props
Monsterzero
lvl.1
United States

WOW! Is all I can say. ‘Thank You’ Tony & Diane, for forwarding my reply to the DJI customer service team, who immediately called me to further assist in getting a wire clip.
I cannot ever recall a company being that wick to respond to a request. I am VERY impressed.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Monsterzero Posted at 12-10 13:07
Thanks for your reply, Tony. I bought the goggles online, from a private party. They claimed that the clip was never included with the goggles. I've already reached out to the support staff and was told that the clip was not available to purchase. So, according to DJI, I cannot by a replacement wire clip for my goggles. Please let me know if there's anything you can do. Thanks!

Hi there, thank you for the quick response. I created a case for you please check your email for your case number.
2018-12-10
Use props
Monsterzero
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-10 13:50
Hi there, thank you for the quick response. I created a case for you please check your email for your case number.

Thanks again!
2018-12-11
Use props
Monsterzero
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-10 13:50

So, I got an email yesterday, stating that the clip I needed was pout of stock and that I should check the website periodically, for any updates. That's just great....
2018-12-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Monsterzero Posted at 12-13 09:41
So, I got an email yesterday, stating that the clip I needed was pout of stock and that I should check the website periodically, for any updates.  That's just great....

Hi there, sorry for the incorrect information provided. I check your case here at my end it seems like it's already approve and been ship last 12/11/2018. I gonna send a PM to you, in regards to the tracking number. Thank you for understanding and support.
2018-12-13
Use props
Monsterzero
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-13 10:08
Hi there, sorry for the incorrect information provided. I check your case here at my end it seems like it's already approve and been ship last 12/11/2018. I gonna send a PM to you, in regards to the tracking number. Thank you for understanding and support.

Thanks again! You guys ROCK!!!
2018-12-13
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A rose by any other name smells as sweet

£2.46 for 20 inc P&P on ebay
2019-8-3
Use props