looking for a impossible part to find
1713 17 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansee4ac71c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1190994 ft
United States

i had a mishap with my phantom 4 pro and the yaw arm was damaged to where the heads of the screws that hold the yaw motor to the yaw arm broke through the yaw arm and there is a small silver bracket that mounts to the yaw motor with 2 screws that is bent really bad, my question is  where can i find this little bracket i have been searching for hours and no luck.  Think i can bend it back straight but would like to be able to buy a new one just in case. Thanks in advance
2018-12-6
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

try a Google search, it may lead you to the DJI Store with the part. Also you may call DJI Support and they will give you ordering instructions.
2018-12-6
Use props
Gervin 430
lvl.1
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 12-6 18:26
try a Google search, it may lead you to the DJI Store with the part. Also you may call DJI Support and they will give you ordering instructions.

Thanks Rodger, I was on google for a long time no luck. small part i straightened it out as best as i could but i really would feel more comfortable replacing it
2018-12-6
Use props
KEJ
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Gervin 430 Posted at 12-6 19:38
Thanks Rodger, I was on google for a long time no luck. small part i straightened it out as best as i could but i really would feel more comfortable replacing it

Hi

Over in the UK:

https://www.marionvillemodels.com

and to be honest if the parts are small they would be cheap to post.

Email: Ricc, I have always found him to be very helpful, after all this is the age of the internet.Take a picture of the damaged parts you require, spec of machine and email them, ask how much to deliver inc postage.

But I assume you must have similar shops/outlets near to where you live ?

Another:

https://www.hobbymounts.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=common/home

2018-12-6
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Gervin 430 Posted at 12-6 19:38
Thanks Rodger, I was on google for a long time no luck. small part i straightened it out as best as i could but i really would feel more comfortable replacing it

I understand, try contacting DJI, they are great about parts and will assist you in obtaining the part.
2018-12-6
Use props
Gadget Guy
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Try this site —-  http://fixacrash.com    Looks like they buy new drones and break them down and sell the parts.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we are really sorry for the mishap. We highly suggest you send it in for repair. We have a professional team who will help you to fix your Phantom 4 Pro. You can contact our support for a further help at http://www.dji.com/support. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hope you can repair your drone.

Good luck.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-7
Use props
Gervin 430
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-7 11:00
Hi, we are really sorry for the mishap. We highly suggest you send it in for repair. We have a professional team who will help you to fix your Phantom 4 Pro. You can contact our support for a further help at http://www.dji.com/support. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

i would love nothing more then to be able to afford to send it in , but i had to save for a year to afford it and it has been working great for over the year and 8 months i have owned it . i went out yesterday and first flight when  i lifted off it did a back flip and the damage i got  was what happened.  I am a firefighter from a small town and just had to come up with alot of money to try and ease back pain with a back procedure and money is pretty scarce right now . thank you
2018-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Too bad it isn’t covered under warranty.

Please Post the flight LOG, to see why this anomaly transpired.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Might be enlightening.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-7
Use props
Gervin 430
lvl.1
United States

this is the part im looking for
2018-12-7
Use props
Gervin 430
lvl.1
United States

Gervin 430 Posted at 12-7 11:45
[view_image]
this is the part im looking for

2018-12-7
Use props
Gervin 430
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-7 11:42
Too bad it isn’t covered under warranty.

Please Post the flight LOG, to see why this anomaly transpired.

Im at work on duty now  but ill try and figure out how to post a flight log asap.
i been trying to post pictures of the part im looking for but not sure if they posted it keeps telling me the image was to big  so i made it smaller  the attached picture is it .
2018-12-7
Use props
Gervin 430
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-7 11:00

if you could direct me to where i can find this part would be a great help
2018-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Fluff. That’s even frustrating for me to see.

I hope that you can replace that bit, because straightening it, might be tough...

I wonder if that part can even be acquired separately. You may be required to purchase the whole assembly.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-7
Use props
Gervin 430
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-7 12:02
Fluff. That’s even frustrating for me to see.

i have a new yaw motor on order but i didn't see that bracket on it .
2018-12-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Gervin 430 Posted at 12-7 16:17
i have a new yaw motor on order but i didn't see that bracket on it .

That will be unfortunate. If it’s indeed not included.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Gervin 430 Posted at 12-7 11:58
[view_image]
if you could direct me to where i can find this part would be a great help

Hi Gervin, since we do not recommend self-repairing, there are no spare parts can be provided, and improper repair could cause more issues, please refer to Natalia's suggestion and send in the drone for the repair service if possible, appreciate your understanding.
2018-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules