1132 3 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Winterfell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 259734 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

3 of my 4 tb47 battery’s have lost a lot of their storage. They around show around 3000mah.

Battery 1 has been charged 33 times and is showing a max of 2949mah

Battery 2 has been charged 35 times and has 4455mah (no problem with this one)

Battery 3 has been charged 41 times and is showing a max of 3299mah

Battery 4 has been charged 32 times and is showing a max of 2906mah.

I have followed the maintenance guide for battery’s. and also all is up to date.

Is there anything I can do to return the battery’s back to near max storage.

They just seem to be getting worse and worse.

Had the drone a year but got it second hand. They have only been charged less then 5times each before I had it.
  they have been dropping power since early summer.

Can anyone recommend a way to restore?

Thanks

2018-12-6
Use props
Frank White 9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 879843 ft
United States

https://inspirepilots.com/threads/i-want-my-mah-back.9441/
Not hard pretty simple
2018-12-7
Use props
Melia Sinay
lvl.1

Ukraine

This software https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/ can help you in restoration. It's really simple and easy method. You can use it for your PC as well.       
2019-1-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi Winterfell, thanks for reaching out. The max mAH shows the capacity of what the battery can run for on a full charge, and this number normally decreases as it ages. To possibly restore its capacity, (1) please charge your battery to 100% and leave it there for about 2 hours to cool down. (2) Then, let the battery drain by leaving it powered on or by inserting it to the aircraft with motors (without props installed) turned on until the unit reaches around 5%. (3) Let the battery remain turned off for about 2 hours. (4) Lastly, turn it back on and let it charge all the way to 100%.

Also, for battery maintenance which you may have probably seen in our guidelines, we recommend that you discharge the battery to between 40% to 65% and store it in a cool, dry space (at an ambient temperature of 22°C to 28°C) when it is going to be idle for more than ten days. Check the battery’s power every three months and fully charge and discharge it at least once. Please perform this routine maintenance to keep your battery healthy.

Hope this helps.
2019-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules