Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Offine maps
1077 6 2018-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJR8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got back into DJI products and with my P4P I tried to download the offine maps for a few states, I used to be able to do this just about 6 months ago...Now I've noticed that I could only download a small portion of my state..Am I missing something or has things changed again..Thanks

2018-12-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Just to clarify, are you using an iOS device or an Android device? Have you tried to connect the mobile device to the Internet and check whether this issue persists? Thanks.
2018-12-7
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-7 11:29
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Just to clarify, are you using an iOS device or an Android device? Have you tried to connect the mobile device to the Internet and check whether this issue persists? Thanks.

I'm using Android...Latest versions on tablet and phone and I have fast internet   ...Thanks..
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RJR8 Posted at 12-7 12:09
I'm using Android...Latest versions on tablet and phone and I have fast internet   ...Thanks..

Hi, thank you for the quick response. Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of the offline maps on your DJI Go 4 App? So we can check this on our end. Thank you.
2018-12-7
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-7 12:34
Hi, thank you for the quick response. Would it be possible if you can provide a screenshot of the offline maps on your DJI Go 4 App? So we can check this on our end. Thank you.

Just shows local area, cannot download entire state like I did a few months ago..

2018-12-7
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Captain
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

RJR8 Posted at 12-7 12:58
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... dY/view?usp=sharing

Yes you were able to download whole states now you only be able to download small portions of your area. Im guessing they did to avoid you downloading huge files but small location files.
2018-12-7
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

You'll have to use an old version of DJI GO if you want to be able to cache an entire region for some reason.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules