2103 7 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbcc871c8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 573793 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Does anyone have a rough idea when the accessories will be available like the extension pole the waterproof housing and the mic input this product despite very good reviews seems rushed why are the basic accessories not even available to order
2018-12-7
Use props
PG73
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It seems to me that it was rushed out in time for Christmas, which makes sense financially. If this wasn't the case, surely all of the accessories would be available for pre-order along with the Osmo Pocket.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your interest in purchasing our DJI products. Apologies, as of the time being, the extension pole and waterproof case are not available currently.  Please refer to our official website for the product availability. Your patience is highly appreciated. Don't hesitate to reach us again if you have any concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-7
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi all ... a few questions about the pocket.

1.  What is the maximum capacity card the Pocket will accept.

2.  When recording with a phone attatched, I have seen one Youtube review which says that it writes to thr phone’s memory rather than the Pocket memory.  Is that correct?

3.  i’m confused about the speed recomendations for the card.  it seems to have quite a slow write speed requirement but considerably faster cards are suggested.  Which card speed is required for it please.

Thanks.
2018-12-7
Use props
fansbcc871c8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 573793 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jeffuk Posted at 12-7 11:24
Hi all ... a few questions about the pocket.

1.  What is the maximum capacity card the Pocket will accept.

Completely off topic start a new thread
2018-12-7
Use props
Jeffuk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fansbcc871c8 Posted at 12-7 11:28
Completely off topic start a new thread

I tried to but I was constantly invited to choose a theme when I hit “post”.  I couldn’t see a theme option to choose from so I posted it  in the closest appropriate thread.
2018-12-7
Use props
Serb
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-7 04:50
Hi, thank you for your interest in purchasing our DJI products. Apologies, as of the time being, the extension pole and waterproof case are not available currently.  Please refer to our official website for the product availability. Your patience is highly appreciated. Don't hesitate to reach us again if you have any concerns. Thank you.

Umm, thank you for a template no-answer answer (exact same copy/paste answer I got in my email inquiry) which clearly doesn't address or answer the question..

Can you give people some sort of a timeline on when to expect these products?

A month? 2-3 months? 6+ months?

Stating the obvious (that it's not available) isn't helpful much... and do we really have to check the website daily for updates on this? You can't give us an idea of whether you even have these ready for production yet or what's happening?
2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Serb Posted at 12-9 09:04
Umm, thank you for a template no-answer answer (exact same copy/paste answer I got in my email inquiry) which clearly doesn't address or answer the question..

Can you give people some sort of a timeline on when to expect these products?

Hi, We're sorry that we can't provide the exact date when will the Osmo Pocket accessories be available at the moment, however, we will seek for an information if we could provide an at least approximate date when will it be released. Thank you for understanding.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules