Battery paid and not received
4021 20 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Berberan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6916 ft
Portugal

I have paid a battery on DJI store on the 27th of November that I did not receive so far. As I reported this problem I got this message from sales support: Please know that we are still coordinating this with our Logistic Team and this usually takes time since we have to investigate this case to our warehouse and with the courier. We are looking into consideration if it is under a Transit issue or a Lost package .

I think the correct approach should be: sending first the battery I have paid and afterwards investigating what happened between the logistic team and the courier that is not my business.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Berberan, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your order number? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-12-7
Use props
Berberan
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 12-7 05:24
Hi Berberan, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your order number? We'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.

From DJI e-mail: "Your order, number 3519310031686, has shipped. Check on delivery status using the DHL tracking code 5028611851."
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Berberan Posted at 12-7 08:38
From DJI e-mail: "Your order, number 3519310031686, has shipped. Check on delivery status using the DHL tracking code 5028611851."

Hi Berberan, thanks for providing the order number, you have our sincere apologies for the trouble caused, we are unable to send you another battery before we investigate what happened, we have informed the team to investigate as soon as possible and will keep you updated of the status, sorry again for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
2018-12-7
Use props
Berberan
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-7 20:17
Hi Berberan, thanks for providing the order number, you have our sincere apologies for the trouble caused, we are unable to send you another battery before we investigate what happened, we have informed the team to investigate as soon as possible and will keep you updated of the status, sorry again for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

I have paid a battery, including the courier. You have sent the battery via DHL. DHL told me that the container in which the battery was suposed to be has arrived. But the battery was not in the container. What do you need to investigate?

You say that only after the investigation you can send another battery. What if the investigation comes to nothing on your understanding? Because to me, and as stated above ,the investigation is finished: the battery was lost.

Anyway the question is between you and the courier. DHL themselves told me not to call them because I was supposed to deal with the company to whom I have paid the battery.

So please send me the battery I have paid to DJI and that DJI did not manage to deliver.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Berberan Posted at 12-7 20:58
I have paid a battery, including the courier. You have sent the battery via DHL. DHL told me that the container in which the battery was suposed to be has arrived. But the battery was not in the container. What do you need to investigate?

You say that only after the investigation you can send another battery. What if the investigation comes to nothing on your understanding? Because to me, and as stated above ,the investigation is finished: the battery was lost.

Berberan, I totally understand your concern, this is never the experience we want you to have with us, but we can only provide the next resolution after we get the investigation result by DHL, we will do our best to give you an update as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding and patience.
2018-12-8
Use props
Berberan
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-8 00:53
Berberan, I totally understand your concern, this is never the experience we want you to have with us, but we can only provide the next resolution after we get the investigation result by DHL, we will do our best to give you an update as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding and patience.

Your email: "we can only provide the next resolution after we get the investigation result by DHL, we will do our best to give you an update as soon as possible”.

My answer to you: I have paid you a battery which I didn't receive after almost 2 weeks, I have not paid DJI to give me updates on DHL business with you. So, send me the battery not updates.

You wait for the investigation result by DHL? Sorry, I did not hire DHL. When I have approached DHL they told me: "you better talk to whom you have purchased the battery, not to us".

My own investigation concerning the subject is finished: I have paid DJI something that DJI is not able and willing to deliver.

Please choose one of the following approaches:
1.        Send me a battery (please send me the invoice of the courier)
2.        Give my money back

If you don’t follow one of the approaches I will post in forums what is happening and complain to national and EU authorities that I have paid to you one item that you did not deliver.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Berberan Posted at 12-8 10:33
Your email: "we can only provide the next resolution after we get the investigation result by DHL, we will do our best to give you an update as soon as possible”.

My answer to you: I have paid you a battery which I didn't receive after almost 2 weeks, I have not paid DJI to give me updates on DHL business with you. So, send me the battery not updates.

Hi Berberan, your complaint is handling by the related team urgently, please kindly leave us one more day about the next resolution, your patience would be highly appreciated.
2018-12-10
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

Well crap! What ever happened with this issue? I was planning on buying a new battery off the site on Friday but now I am having second thoughts.  

It's a shame DJI continues to use DHL as their preferred shipping carrier over a more reliable one. DHL is known for slow shipping, lost items, hold ups etc. I know here in the states a large amount of companies refuse to use them due to their poor reputation.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Berberan, sorry to have kept you waiting, we will have someone to contact you of the further resolution via email very soon, please note the email later, thank you.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

HedsIc Posted at 12-11 11:36
Well crap! What ever happened with this issue? I was planning on buying a new battery off the site on Friday but now I am having second thoughts.  

It's a shame DJI continues to use DHL as their preferred shipping carrier over a more reliable one. DHL is known for slow shipping, lost items, hold ups etc. I know here in the states a large amount of companies refuse to use them due to their poor reputation.

Hi HedsIc, changing the shipping carrier is not an easy thing, we will do our best to help OP. This situation is rare to happen, no worries, if there is any issue, we will do our best to assist.
2018-12-12
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-12 01:51
Hi HedsIc, changing the shipping carrier is not an easy thing, we will do our best to help OP. This situation is rare to happen, no worries, if there is any issue, we will do our best to assist.

Oh I wasn't knocking you guys at all. I know you will do everything you can to assist. I was mostly just curious on the status. I was worried to order on Friday and find out it's a much wider shipping issue or something.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HedsIc Posted at 12-12 09:32
Oh I wasn't knocking you guys at all. I know you will do everything you can to assist. I was mostly just curious on the status. I was worried to order on Friday and find out it's a much wider shipping issue or something.

I Hedslc, you don't have to worry about shipping, every details will be provided by our sales team via email. If you have anything that you need to follow up please free to contact our sales team via email or chat. We are always here to help. Thank you.
2018-12-12
Use props
Berberan
lvl.1
Portugal

HedsIc Posted at 12-12 09:32
Oh I wasn't knocking you guys at all. I know you will do everything you can to assist. I was mostly just curious on the status. I was worried to order on Friday and find out it's a much wider shipping issue or something.

Hedsic, you can knock DJI because they deserve it. If you read their emails concerning this issue you easily come to the conclusion that what they write is of no practical use: they apologize, they say they will keep me informed, they ask for my patience, etc.. In the meantime I got the battery (one week later than the maximum period of 5 days DJI announces on their site). I would say that they should have sent me another battery right away and argue with DHL about the missing battery. DJI: becaming famous as I recognize you realy are takes time; but loosing fame can be a quick matter.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Berberan Posted at 12-14 02:35
Hedsic, you can knock DJI because they deserve it. If you read their emails concerning this issue you easily come to the conclusion that what they write is of no practical use: they apologize, they say they will keep me informed, they ask for my patience, etc.. In the meantime I got the battery (one week later than the maximum period of 5 days DJI announces on their site). I would say that they should have sent me another battery right away and argue with DHL about the missing battery. DJI: becaming famous as I recognize you realy are takes time; but loosing fame can be a quick matter.

Hi Berberan, we just would like to verify, you have received the battery in the end right? Is it from our online store or you purchases another one from other channel?
2018-12-14
Use props
Berberan
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-14 04:52
Hi Berberan, we just would like to verify, you have received the battery in the end right? Is it from our online store or you purchases another one from other channel?

Yes I received the battery purchased from your site. With no appointment at all I was lucky to be at home when the courier showed up.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Berberan Posted at 12-14 09:00
Yes I received the battery purchased from your site. With no appointment at all I was lucky to be at home when the courier showed up.

Good to hear that, we will communicate and verify with DHL, rest assured we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service to avoid the same issue happen again, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-12-14
Use props
Berberan
lvl.1
Portugal

Good day. I would like to know if the batteries of the DJI Phantom 4 PRO can be taken in a airplane (according to IATA rules).

Can I take them in the checked in luggage?

Can I take them in the cabin luggage?

How many batteries can I take either on the cabin or checked in luggage, if any?

Please give me complete information regarding this subject.

Best regards
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Berberan Posted at 5-6 07:28
Good day. I would like to know if the batteries of the DJI Phantom 4 PRO can be taken in a airplane (according to IATA rules).

Can I take them in the checked in luggage?

It is recommended to contact the air company to check their regulations. If it is available to take the batteries, they must first be fully discharged before carrying the batteries on an airline flight. This can be done by using your aircraft until the battery is depleted. Only discharge the batteries in a fireproof location.
2019-5-7
Use props
Berberan
lvl.1
Portugal

How can I post a new question regarding the rolling shutter?
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Berberan Posted at 1-5 23:29
How can I post a new question regarding the rolling shutter?

Hi Berberan, you can start your own thread, please follow the screenshots below. 1.png

2.png

2020-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules