1110 5 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dagdernit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170039 ft
United States

Hello there,
Can I return the DJi Mavic 2 Zoom and everything bought for a refund it if it has had a problem since receiving it all on September 6th, 2018? I have grown tired of it all sitting collecting dust as these new firmware updates do not fix the issue after checking on the DJi Go4 App. The current date is Friday December 7th, 2018. Thanks!
20181013_131548.jpg
2018-12-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The drone and key accessories are covered by warranty but some accessories are not. Though this is for replacement against manufacturer defect - given it's been more than two months I strongly doubt you'd get a refund. Good luck.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Dagdernit, we're terribly sorry about the issue you are dealing with your Mavic 2 Zoom. As for your request to refund the product, please be informed that you can only request a refund if the unit still within its 14 calendar days of receiving the product if it has no user error. However, you may want to send it for repair so we can do further diagnosis and see if warranty can be applied. May you please provide us the serial number? Also where it was purchased? I'd like to check more details.
2018-12-7
Use props
Dagdernit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170039 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 12-7 11:58
Hi Dagdernit, we're terribly sorry about the issue you are dealing with your Mavic 2 Zoom. As for your request to refund the product, please be informed that you can only request a refund if the unit still within its 14 calendar days of receiving the product if it has no user error. However, you may want to send it for repair so we can do further diagnosis and see if warranty can be applied. May you please provide us the serial number? Also where it was purchased? I'd like to check more details.

Hi DJi Diana,
Thank you for helping me. I purchased everything through the DJi website. The cmit id# 2018ap3180, fcc I'd:ss3-L1z1805, ic: 11805a-L1z1805. Model1Z. This has only been flown 2 times and both times were for a few minutes around the football field at F.P. High School ( when no kids were around, after hours ). The RE Goggles that came with it have never really been used as I haven't been able to connect them to the Mavic 2 Zoom with it's problems. Is there anything you can recommend me trying to fix the Poor radio red warning and getting the Mavic to stay connected for the advertised distance? I know it varies according to conditions but I am hoping to at least go a mile or 2. Thank you for your help and let me know what you would like me to do or try.
2018-12-7
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Send it back and let them analyze and maybe fix what's wrong.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dagdernit Posted at 12-7 12:33
Hi DJi Diana,
Thank you for helping me. I purchased everything through the DJi website. The cmit id# 2018ap3180, fcc I'd:ss3-L1z1805, ic: 11805a-L1z1805. Model1Z. This has only been flown 2 times and both times were for a few minutes around the football field at F.P. High School ( when no kids were around, after hours ). The RE Goggles that came with it have never really been used as I haven't been able to connect them to the Mavic 2 Zoom with it's problems. Is there anything you can recommend me trying to fix the Poor radio red warning and getting the Mavic to stay connected for the advertised distance? I know it varies according to conditions but I am hoping to at least go a mile or 2. Thank you for your help and let me know what you would like me to do or try.

Hi Dagdernit, as Diana has explained, the refund service cannot be provided, we would like to make a brief troubleshooting before you send in the drone.
1. Does the error persist in every place? Please make sure to fly in the open area without radio interference.
2. Please make sure the Antenna is adjusted properly as the screenshot below shows. GTScreenshot_20181208_180850.png
3. Did you update the firmware to the latest version?
4. Did you try to switch the channel in the APP? Please try the 5.8Ghz.

If the issue persists, it is recommended to send in the drone to DJI official repair center for further test and evaluation. Please contact our support team for assistance.
2018-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules