blurry video and pictures
1537 17 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

just got my Mavic pro from texas, it was a warranty replacement, DJI treated me well no hassle they just replaced the mavic pro free of any charges, now it came back to me yesterday morning, when I took it out of the box I noticed that the gimbal lock as well as the gimbal cover were off, loose right alongside the drone but right in front of the gimbal,  just floating loosly aroung the gimbal,  so I was verry anxious to find out if there was any sort of damage to the gimbal,  seemed to be ok, but the camera is very blurry,  it's like the lens was all fogged up, and yes I did take the protective plastic off before using as well as all sensor plastics,  now i did take it out for a short flight to find out if everything is right with the drone,  flies ok no problem, but image is very blurry, so i figured it was the cold temperature,  all of a sudden it cleared up,  but not for long,  got it in the house now and I am still getting a very blurry picture,  I really don't want to send it back, can anyone out there give me some advice on how to fix this problem?

2018-12-7
Use props
theothernt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 436171 ft
Ireland

Can you link to any sample photos or video to show the issue?
2018-12-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

theothernt Posted at 12-7 07:42
Can you link to any sample photos or video to show the issue?

I will try to upload it but to tell you the truth I really don't  think it will make any difference,  went on utube to get more info tried everything to no avail, will take it out for another small flight and will try to upload it to forum, and at 72 years old that will be another bit of a problem as I am not that good with computers nor the jargon that goes along with it. thanks for your help,  will be back in a bit .
2018-12-7
Use props
Estelle Lau
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Is the fog caused by the temperature difference? Have you tried to power it on, then wait for a while?
2018-12-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

Estelle Lau Posted at 12-7 10:34
Is the fog caused by the temperature difference? Have you tried to power it on, then wait for a while?

you know something Estelle I have a notion that you are right on,  it only got cleared after a couple of hours though, hopefully that's all it was.
2018-12-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

resolved most likely it was the change of temperature, but it seems to work out fine now.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-7 15:03
resolved most likely it was the change of temperature, but it seems to work out fine now.

Hi Picanoc Jack, thanks for keeping us updated. It's nice to know the unit works well now. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2018-12-8
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-8 02:04
Hi Picanoc Jack, thanks for keeping us updated. It's nice to know the unit works well now. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.

is it normal though for the blurriness in the gimbal until it warms up?  next could you synchronise my flight distance , got a couple of flights in and noticed that it has not change from 530086,  thank you
2018-12-8
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-8 02:04

sorry to say that the problem still exist Susan, read a thread on that same problem with another member, I will wait until Monday then will send it back, and Believe you me thatès the last thing I want is to be without my MP, thank you
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-8 06:43
sorry to say that the problem still exist Susan, read a thread on that same problem with another member, I will wait until Monday then will send it back, and Believe you me thatès the last thing I want is to be without my MP, thank you

Sorry for the late response. For the flight distance, do the flight records synchronize successfully? You may provide us with your DJI Account, we'll double check.

For the blurred issue, please kindly upload some original pictures from the SD card and tell us your previous case number, we'll look into it, thank you!
2018-12-10
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-10 00:21
Sorry for the late response. For the flight distance, do the flight records synchronize successfully? You may provide us with your DJI Account, we'll double check.

For the blurred issue, please kindly upload some original pictures from the SD card and tell us your previous case number, we'll look into it, thank you!

sent you my email address to your message box  thank you Susan
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-10 07:28
sent you my email address to your message box  thank you Susan

Received with thanks! Just to verify, the flight records were synced successfully in App, but do not show in the forum, right?

Also, I have tried to sync your flight records at our end, but only found three flight records from 9th Dec. to 10th Dec. Could you check and confirm? Thanks!
2018-12-11
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-11 01:34
Received with thanks! Just to verify, the flight records were synced successfully in App, but do not show in the forum, right?

Also, I have tried to sync your flight records at our end, but only found three flight records from 9th Dec. to 10th Dec. Could you check and confirm? Thanks!

confirmed,  I just got the drone back,  my flight records are not up to date, specifically the flight distance, still shows at 530086,  can you remedy the situation?  Thank you Susan.
2018-12-11
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-11 01:34

Also, I have tried to sync your flight records at our end, but only found three flight records from 9th Dec. to 10th Dec. Could you check and confirm? Thanks!

I only had those 3 flights but the flight distance has not changed, and it’s been like that for quite a while
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-11 10:42
I only had those 3 flights but the flight distance has not changed, and it’s been like that for quite a while

Well received, I'll double check with the team and will come back later.
2018-12-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-11 10:42
I only had those 3 flights but the flight distance has not changed, and it’s been like that for quite a while

It works now, you may check later.
M.png
2018-12-16
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 12-16 22:22
It works now, you may check later.

Thank you Susan.
2018-12-17