After a crash and sand in the motors - Spark is flying again :-)
1155 7 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartyTravels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394173 ft
Mexico

Well, we had a lot of trouble with our little friend recently but somehow the bug which made our Spark jump up and down of the ground and even crashed it into the beach is gone now. We cleared the motors of the sand and luckily it's flying again and for some reason better and farther than ever before :-)

So we went to Bacalar in Mexico to take a few snaps and here is a small teaser of the lagoon. I hope it works...fingers crossed :-)

https://www.facebook.com/hungrybackpack/videos/2198037330474142/

Looks like it doesn't...how do I embed a Facebook video?

2018-12-7
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hiya,

Great video, watching this with lots of rain and wind around my house....wish i could swim in that clear blue warm water !!

cheers
JJB
2018-12-7
Use props
MartyTravels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394173 ft
Mexico

JJBspark Posted at 12-7 12:59
Hiya,

Great video, watching this with lots of rain and wind around my house....wish i could swim in that clear blue warm water !!

Thanks JJBspark, appreciate it :-)

The water was indeed perfect and you wouldn't believe it: 20 Minutes after those shots a storm came in with lots of rain and heavy winds.

An another funny thing happened. When we were in the water later that day a police helicopter flew over the "cost" line having a police siren running. Just like they wanted to warn drone pilots that they were coming...very odd. But maybe it's normal in Mexico for police helicopters to have sirens too :-)
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi MartyTravels, thank you for sharing your video. Glad that everything is up and running. If you want to find out more about Aerial Photography, you may find this article interesting. Fly safely always.
2018-12-8
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Nice on, nice area for droning!
2018-12-8
Use props
Woe
Captain