Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic 2 zoom and flight modes:...tech support says
1413 5 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yourdroner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3346 ft
United States

Mavic 2zoom only has one page of inteligent flight modes...missing terrain follow, waypoints, and others... dji says they are not supported at this time...see attached chat...
Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 3.59.30 PM.png
2018-12-7
Use props
yourdroner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3346 ft
United States

Can we get an update on this....when can we  zoom flyers expect these missing modes?
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. As of the moment, Waypoint is currently not available but it will be supported soon. Also, there will be no Terrain Follow feature for the Mavic 2. For more information, please check our website and Mavic 2 manual. Thank you.
2018-12-7
Use props
1px0ff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 237238 ft
United States

I would think that APAS should accomplish the same effect as Terrain follow.
2018-12-7
Use props
Z-Zoom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

All these have been discuss on past posts, There was no precision landing, now there is if you preformed your firmware update.  I'm pretty sure that DJI will be adding more modes in the future
2018-12-7
Use props
Jclark5101
lvl.3
Flight distance : 189843 ft
United States

Why put everything dji can do on one drone? They are in this to make money and make drones of all flavors from $399 and up. If they make one drone do it all not everyone could afford one so that  is why they do what they do. I have a Spark,Mavic Air, Mavic 2 Zoom and a Phantom 4P. Each one does different things and depending on what I want to do determine’s which one I fly. I guess that is why car companies make so many different models so they can have a car that will meet anyone’s budget and needs.. And guess what the more bells and whistles the more they cost.
2018-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules