Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Philippines
1594 11 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdc62e8d8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 269167 ft
Ireland

Hi everyone, I'm traveling to the Philippines in January for holiday.(cebu, palayan, bohol) we will be flying with Air swift and cebu Pacific, does anybody about know any rules with travelling with DJI mavic on these Airlines. Can't seem to find anything online there sites.
I've been to Thailand and Vietnam with no problems before.

2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. We highly suggest you contact the Airline for their rules and regulation when bringing drones. You can also visit this link for more tips when travelling with your Mavic. https://store.dji.com/guides/travel-drone-tips/. Thank you.
2018-12-7
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please be very careful, I heard some have no problems bringing drones to the Philippines and some stories I heard that they are being confiscated for their own to keep.  Keep us posted as I might be traveling home in a few months and would like to take my M2pro with me.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lucas775 Posted at 12-7 18:57
Please be very careful, I heard some have no problems bringing drones to the Philippines and some stories I heard that they are being confiscated for their own to keep.  Keep us posted as I might be traveling home in a few months and would like to take my M2pro with me.

Hi Lucas, kindly visit this link , select the area then scroll to and click Local Regulations. You will then be routed to another page which gives you information about the country's rules and regulations about Philippine Civil Aviation. Hope this helps. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

2018-12-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-8 03:16
Hi Lucas, kindly visit this link , select the area then scroll to and click Local Regulations. You will then be routed to another page which gives you information about the country's rules and regulations about Philippine Civil Aviation. Hope this helps. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

[view_image]

I never knew this was offered - great link - thanks very much.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

A CW Posted at 12-8 04:01
I never knew this was offered - great link - thanks very much.

Hi A CW, yes this is available on our website. You may also check other countries local policies as well. Cheers!
2018-12-8
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-8 04:08
Hi A CW, yes this is available on our website. You may also check other countries local policies as well. Cheers!

Perfect - thanks again DJI Gamora.
2018-12-8
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-8 03:16

[view_image]

Thank you! it's just the horror stories I heard from friends about their drones being confiscated for no reason at all.  Good Luck!
2018-12-8
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

In 2018 the Philippines dropped all restrictions and conditions regarding UAVs being carried into the Philippines via commercial airlines.  
I've flown in and out o the Philippines, not to mention from island ot island without anything more than getting a "wow, nice drone" from the security staff.  Enjoy your stay in the PH!  There certainly is a lot of beautiful places to capture on video here.
2018-12-30
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 12-30 19:01
In 2018 the Philippines dropped all restrictions and conditions regarding UAVs being carried into the Philippines via commercial airlines.  
I've flown in and out o the Philippines, not to mention from island ot island without anything more than getting a "wow, nice drone" from the security staff.  Enjoy your stay in the PH!  There certainly is a lot of beautiful places to capture on video here.

Good to know Kuya.  It's just there are times the politics in that island can get really frustrating.
2018-12-30
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

Lucas775 Posted at 12-30 19:54
Good to know Kuya.  It's just there are times the politics in that island can get really frustrating.

Having been to 21 different countries, I have yet to find a nation where politics doesn't govern by common sense.  But being here for over 10 years, I can assure you that the Philippines has improved tremendously.
2018-12-30
Use props
fansdc94b111
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58832 ft
Hong Kong

Hi. Is it possible to apply for a rpa/ uav license for non-commercial use?
2019-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules