Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is it possible to recover video?
4052 5 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
magikmakr
New

Canada

Hi. I've never had a problem saving my photos and videos to my iOS app. However, this is the first time I've lost connection with the Tello midflight. I'm assuming I should have at least partial video before the lost connection? I'm looking inside my app and I don't see the latest video. Is it possible to recover what was recorded from the Tello? My app did not crash during the flight. A big gust of wind blew it far enough away from my phone and did a fail-safe landing before running out of power.
After recharging and reconnecting to my phone there were a short few seconds where the app showed the last video feed before going live.

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks!

2018-12-7
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Good day magikmakr. At first, may I know if you are using the android device or IOS device?  For Android device, you can go to Setting - Permission management - Enable its storage permission - Check if you can find the video in the album. Or you can also go to file management and search video. For ios device, please kindly check if you can record a video successfully and if other videos can be searched out in the APP.
2018-12-7
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.3

United States

Hi,it is possible to recover lost video by data recover software.I recommend you to try Mobikin Doctor for iOS.It has powerful scanning method to scan and retrieve deleted data on iOS phone.
2019-2-10
Use props
Guorium
Captain
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

no idea but I lose vid if I dont manually press stop recording
2019-2-14
Use props
djiuser_qHsKxJrbWL8g
New

Taiwan

If you don't have any backup file of your ios device data, in this situation, you need a third-party tool - iOS data recovery to help you scan and recover your lost data from iDevice directly.
http://www.iphone-data-recovery.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
2021-4-13
Use props
Yeri Tan
lvl.3

United States

If trying some regular ways can't recover your recorded video, you can try a data recovery tool to do this. The tool works well.
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules