Lock Mode Not Working
2546 5 2018-12-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffBean87
lvl.1
United States

So, I bought a ronin-s.  I get it out of the box, I balance it with my camera, and everything seems to be cool.  Double clicking the front button recenters the gimbal, and clickicking three times puts it into selfie mode.  However, when I hold the button in it does not "lock" the camera as shown in many tutorials and videos.  Instead, the user setting I'm on begins to flash, and when I move the gimbal the camera acts no differently than if I'm not holding the lock button.  Suspicion had me believe it was just from running old firmware, but even after updating to the latest version my problem persists.  Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, please!
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi JeffBean87, we are very sorry to read on the troubles with the Trigger button, could you please show us a short sample video for further support? Thank you in advance.
2018-12-10
Use props
mactormod0
Second Officer
Flight distance : 860085 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

good luck with this one jeff
2018-12-10
Use props
djiuser_lrTnPJX9DWuY
New
Canada

Was the issue fixed? I have the exact same problem...
2019-5-6
Use props
Jnic0
New

Has there been any solution to this? I since updated the firmware and my lockmode has stopped working.
2019-10-10
Use props
Jnic0
New

Ok, not to worry. Making that comment prompted me to reinstall the firmware. The lock mode is now working again!
2019-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules