DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise?
3198 11 2018-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaxxxaM
lvl.1

United States

Does this drone have the sport flight mode? I live in a cold area, its common to be -15c for months at a time. I like the self heating batteries and the ability for attachments.

I ask about sport mode because I watched a video that says it didn't have sport modes and I  have also seen ones that say it has everything the mavic 2 zoom has. I just wanted to be sure. before I get one.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi MaxxxaM, thank you for bringing this query to us. Apologies for the confusion. Mavic 2 Enterprise does have the Sport Mode ( S-Mode). Batteries of the Mavic 2 Enterprise are self-heating which makes them capable of working under harsh and cold weather conditions for as low as -4 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees C). You can view and download the User Manual for more information. Hope this helps. Kindly reach us again for more concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-8
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

https://www.dji.com/mobile/mavic-2-enterprise/info#specs

As stated here, it does have sports mode.
Just keep in mind, that although it does have a lot of nice add on's ,  it also does NOT have (all) the intelligent flight modes a m2z/p has.
2018-12-8
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yes, it does have sports mode!

Flysafe always
Alex
2018-12-8
Use props
MaxxxaM
lvl.1

United States

GhostWolf010 Posted at 12-8 05:39
https://www.dji.com/mobile/mavic-2-enterprise/info#specs

As stated here, it does have sports mode.

Can you tell me what modes enterprise doesn't have? Because looking at the user Manuel's for the pro / zoom and the enterprise, they have 3 modes p-mode, s-mode , t- mode. And a 4th which l think is atti mode. What am I missing?
2018-12-8
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Netherlands

MaxxxaM Posted at 12-8 06:45
Can you tell me what modes enterprise doesn't have? Because looking at the user Manuel's for the pro / zoom and the enterprise, they have 3 modes p-mode, s-mode , t- mode. And a 4th which l think is atti mode. What am I missing?

I dont exactly know which are available and which not. But i am talking about tap-fly, follow me mode, point of interest, active track and so on.
Some might be, or will be available, and some not. It is in first place a SAR drone ofcourse.
Maybe an admin can tell/confirm which IFM's are or aren't available?
2018-12-8
Use props
MaxxxaM
lvl.1

United States

GhostWolf010 Posted at 12-8 08:28
I dont exactly know which are available and which not. But i am talking about tap-fly, follow me mode, point of interest, active track and so on.
Some might be, or will be available, and some not. It is in first place a SAR drone ofcourse.
Maybe an admin can tell/confirm which IFM's are or aren't available?
You are right sir. I figured it out looking at that the manuals. None of the hobby user modes. I also have seen a post where others bought it before finding this out!

Thanks for your reply!
2018-12-8
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Netherlands

MaxxxaM Posted at 12-8 08:36
You are right sir. I figured it out looking at that the manuals. None of the hobby user modes. I also have seen a post where others bought it before finding this out!

Thanks for your reply!

Not a single problem, that is why we have this forum, if it prevents someone for spending way much more money for an e drone, and finding out it is "useless", it is better then someone going to complain about that sh*tty drone, but did not get informed well
2018-12-8
Use props
fansc02de38c
New
Flight distance : 14459 ft
United States

GhostWolf010 Posted at 12-8 08:47
Not a single problem, that is why we have this forum, if it prevents someone for spending way much more money for an e drone, and finding out it is "useless", it is better then someone going to complain about that sh*tty drone, but did not get informed well

But in all fairness 2k and stripping the flight modes is rediculous in my opinion. It is a zoom with stipped modes and a addon port, the beacon light is a gimmik since you would not fly at night without a light, so why not just stick it ontop of the drone permenently which would make more sense anyway. The light is spectacular for its size and the speaker works pretty great too, the additional zoom is a scam since its just using its 4k capability to provide 6x zoom in HD, the 24 gig onbourd is great too. I am very discapointed about the flight modes though.
2018-12-11
Use props
BManiac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 780735 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansc02de38c Posted at 12-11 10:06
But in all fairness 2k and stripping the flight modes is rediculous in my opinion. It is a zoom with stipped modes and a addon port, the beacon light is a gimmik since you would not fly at night without a light, so why not just stick it ontop of the drone permenently which would make more sense anyway. The light is spectacular for its size and the speaker works pretty great too, the additional zoom is a scam since its just using its 4k capability to provide 6x zoom in HD, the 24 gig onbourd is great too. I am very discapointed about the flight modes though.

Hi,
     Yes I totally agree with you on the flight modes especially that they could be helpful to do some structure assessment. DJI mentionned that the waypoint mode should be add but when?
It’s an other too early release half way ready.
This drone should have all the features of the mavic 2 zoom, no question about that.
Also, they should make an accessory with speaker and ligh for search and rescue, only one doesn’t make to much sense.
What about the thermo camera that rumeur said Flir is working on it. Flir already have some small camera for iphone which could be easily adapted for the m2e.
I feel that I bought a 1960 truck without options versus my m2p who has almost the best stuff!
2018-12-12
Use props
FredFM
lvl.2
Germany

Does the Mavic Enterprise now have the night LED´s needed to fly into dawn?

I know there are some regulation on drone lights:

Anti Collision light must be visible for 3 statute miles
Left/ right green/red LEDs

All lights must be visible from the top and botton of the drone
2018-12-20
Use props
FredFM
lvl.2
Germany

Here would be a video what would comply to the law in regards of night leds

2018-12-20
Use props