Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
version mismatch : check firmware
1201 0 2018-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CBarb924
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1706152 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased the M2E last week flew it once for 10 min flawlessly, went back out the next day to check the speaker. I get no image and an error that reads version mismatch. Looked in the about page firmware unknown. I'm using a Ipad Air 2 doesn't ask for a firmware update won't allow an upate through the DJI pilot or Asst. Took it back to the DJI auth. dealer he could not get it to fire up so I left it with him. Take the hour and a half drive home I get a video showing me it working through the crystal sky. Drove back down brought it home with the same results as before ... I must have 10 hours in trying to get this to work , different cords unistall re-install etc. When activating I was never ask to by the refresh which I thought was strange. My mavic 2 pro had to get sent back after a week with a very fast turnaround which was greatly appreciated.Man I'm telling ya I'm not having very good luck.  I had two appointments with law inforcement and a fire dept. which I had to cancel . Extremely frustrated because I know it' something simple . So any help would greatly be appreciated

2018-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules