Goggles Will Not Work
807 5 2018-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asere
lvl.1
United States

When I turn on my goggles they go through the following sequence and time out. At no time do I have the opportunity to enter any other menu etc.
I have uploaded the latest version of Assistant 2 and updated the goggles.

I have uploaded the latest version of Assistant 2 on a different laptop and updated the goggles.

I have watched several videos on pairing and operating the RE Goggles

I have read the manual.

ScreenCapture_1.jpg
ScreenCapture_2.jpg
ScreenCapture_3.jpg
ScreenCapture_4.jpg
ScreenCapture_5.jpg
ScreenCapture_6.jpg
ScreenCapture_7.jpg
ScreenCapture_8.jpg
ScreenCapture_10.jpg
ScreenCapture_11.jpg
ScreenCapture_12.jpg
2018-12-8
Use props
asere
lvl.1
United States

Sorry, didn't expect the pictures to be uploaded in reverse order!
2018-12-8
Use props
asere
lvl.1
United States

asere Posted at 12-8 10:20
Sorry, didn't expect the pictures to be uploaded in reverse order!

I have tried connecting with and without a SD card in the goggles.
2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we ask for the version of your DJI Assistant 2? We're you able to activate your DJI Goggles successfully?  If yes, I would recommend restoring factory defaults then refresh the firmware of DJI Goggles to see if this will rectify the issue. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-11
Use props
asere
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-11 11:14
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we ask for the version of your DJI Assistant 2? We're you able to activate your DJI Goggles successfully?  If yes, I would recommend restoring factory defaults then refresh the firmware of DJI Goggles to see if this will rectify the issue. Please let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

I connected the goggles to Assistant 2 on the laptop and downloaded the next older version of software then started from the beginning and all finally worked like it was supposed to. Then I went back and connected it to Assistant 2 again and upgraded to the latest software and all is well.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

asere Posted at 12-11 17:39
I connected the goggles to Assistant 2 on the laptop and downloaded the next older version of software then started from the beginning and all finally worked like it was supposed to. Then I went back and connected it to Assistant 2 again and upgraded to the latest software and all is well.

Hi, thanks for your updates. We're glad to hear that everything went well for you. Please feel free to reach us if you need our assistance. Happy flying and have a safe flight ahead!
2018-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules