Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO NOT WORKING !! PLEASE HELP !
741 2 2018-12-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nithin Vijay

India

Please someone help me i have been posting so many errors with osmo and im not getting a solution properly at all

my osmo stopped working

when i insert battery the red light on right side is staying On

the osmo just starts and the fan and gimbal movement stops instantly

please someone give me a solution.

2018-12-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Nithin, sorry for the troubles with Osmo, it seems that the communication between the battery and the handle is abnormal, please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the battery compartment with 95% alcohol and a cotton swab. Let the alcohol air dry. If it does not work, wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.
2018-12-9
Use props
fans4706718d
New

United States

For some strange reason I cant start a new thread

I purchased an OSMO used and when I attempted to activate the OSMO with my DJI account I received the error below.

I reached out to support and they asked me to try and activate the OSMO from an Android device. That didn’t work, and they are suggesting that I send it in for them to diognos. This is not the best option because of the added cost and inconvenient and unpredictable nature of the postal servie.

Has anyone had this error and found a fix for this? I would love to use my OSMO and create content. Unfortunately, I am stagnant at the moment.

2018-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules