flight records
594 7 2018-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

fix my flight records DJI,  flight distance has not changed now for a while,  tried log in and out to no avail. thank you.

2018-12-9
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yeah it’s not working again
Oh well as usual DJI will release a new version of the app that will fix this issue that the current version has brought on!

Fly safely
Alex
2018-12-9
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

Alex B. Posted at 12-9 13:53
Yeah it’s not working again
Oh well as usual DJI will release a new version of the app that will fix this issue that the current version has brought on!

Thank you Alex, seems to me that would be easy to remedy.
2018-12-9
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-9 14:47
Thank you Alex, seems to me that would be easy to remedy.

Let’s hope that they’ll fix it soon, I’m missing many kms

Fly safely
Alex
2018-12-9
Use props
MaciekT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2159413 ft
Netherlands

Alex B. Posted at 12-9 15:10
Let’s hope that they’ll fix it soon, I’m missing many kms

Fly safely

I had the same (sync Failed, Retry), but last fly is updated. Additionaly American flag appers on my foodprints (I have never fly in USA).
2018-12-10
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

MaciekT Posted at 12-10 05:46
I had the same (sync Failed, Retry), but last fly is updated. Additionaly American flag appers on my foodprints (I have never fly in USA).

same here I never went to fly in the USA, however that's a new drone that DJI sent me last week and they do say that they try the drone out before they send it out so I figured it was flown in Texas.
2018-12-10
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4

Spain

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-10 08:08
same here I never went to fly in the USA, however that's a new drone that DJI sent me last week and they do say that they try the drone out before they send it out so I figured it was flown in Texas.

I think DJI tests their drones in China and not in Texas
In my profile it also now appears that I’ve been flying in USA, but I’ve never been there,lol
My guess is that it’s because of the fake gps to switch to fcc mode.
But the records syncing is still not working

Fly safely
Alex
2018-12-10
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Canada

Alex B. Posted at 12-10 09:45
I think DJI tests their drones in China and not in Texas
In my profile it also now appears that I’ve been flying in USA, but I’ve never been there,lol
My guess is that it’s because of the fake gps to switch to fcc mode.

same here footprints in USA and Canada,  the reason I thought it might had been Texas was my drone was replaced under warranty,  the forward sensors were defective,  I had worked on that issue for weeks but no way could I repair the problem, so their teckies asked me to send it in for evaluation sure enough they found that the drone had a defect,  now I had only that drone for about two weeks so it was kind of hard for me to be without a drone,  now this one that I got back from them came but at first the camera was giving me nothing but blurry pictures and videos, I figured condensation,  coming from a + 25 C temperatures to a -20 temp in Northern Quebec possible,  but now after a week the blurriness seems to be going away so I will give it some more time,  as for the flight records well DJI susan is looking into it,  hopefully it will get resolved.  Oh I forgot about testing the drone in China,  DJI sent me an Email stating that their final thing to do was to test the drone before being shipped out.
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules