Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lenovo Tablet TB3-X70F
857 6 2018-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wimherman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Hi all,

anyone also using the Lenovo Tab 3 with Android 6.0 ? I try to use it with OTG but the image is lagging and not flowing in the same way as for exemple on my Sony Xperia.

I start up Sparky first, than remote, when connected, the cable goes into the tablet..

I do have image, full controll.. but not satisfying..

Anybody with same issues and a solution ?

WimHerman

2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day wimherman. I understand that you want to use the Lenovo Tab 3 for your DJI Spark. We recommend using a mobile device that is tested and listed on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability on the DJI Spark and on the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Spark. If you have any other concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

2018-12-9
Use props
wimherman
Second Officer
Norway

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-9 06:16
Hello and good day wimherman. I understand that you want to use the Lenovo Tab 3 for your DJI Spark. We recommend using a mobile device that is tested and listed on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Spark for compatibility and reliability on the DJI Spark and on the DJI Go 4 application. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Spark. If you have any other concerns or inquiry. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks,

I see only Apple iPads.. no Android tablets ? correct ?
2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

wimherman Posted at 12-9 06:18
Thanks,

I see only Apple iPads.. no Android tablets ? correct ?

Thank you for the quick reply. As of the moment these are the only mobile devices that are listed on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Spark. But, rest assured the our DJI R&D Team is continuing to test other different mobile devices  including tablets to be added on the said list in the near future.
2018-12-9
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

You can always try downgrading the DJI go app version.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-12-10
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

@wimherman, try the tips in this guide. They'll help you get your tablet and DJI GO set up for the most optimal performance.

2018-12-10
Use props
wimherman
Second Officer
Norway

msinger Posted at 12-10 06:10
@wimherman, try the tips in this guide. They'll help you get your tablet and DJI GO set up for the most optimal performance.

[view_image]

Thanks for the link!
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules