Can never enter camera view after update
1130 14 2018-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
High View
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122113 ft
United States

With dji Phantom 3 Pro what is the First step when Remote controller signal lost.  
See attachment.  I can never get past this screen.
What should I do?

How to connect- screen shot.jpg
2018-12-9
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha HV,

Did you go back to the "Equipment Page"?  That is the far left icon across the bottom, "Equipment" on the left and "Me" on the right end.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day High View. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go application?  May I also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
High View
lvl.3
United States

Cetacean Posted at 12-10 03:24
Aloha HV,

Did you go back to the "Equipment Page"?  That is the far left icon across the bottom, "Equipment" on the left and "Me" on the right end.

Thanks for the response.
Nothing happens when I push the Equipment Icon.
2018-12-10
Use props
High View
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 08:17
Hello and good day High View. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go application?  May I also know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please. Thank you.

Thanks for the response.
Yes, I have uninstalled and installed the DJI Go app several times on both my iPad and my Samsung S6 - both running the latest firmware/software.

See discussion with RicardoGray on similar topic. Here, I think:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid1675814

2018-12-10
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

High View Posted at 12-10 10:07
Thanks for the response.
Nothing happens when I push the Equipment Icon.

Aloha HV,

In the threads you have posted in, you say that you cannot get into the Camera.  Are you saying "Camera View", where everything is presented except the view from the camera?  Or are you saying that when you press on "Camera", nothing happens?  Or are you saying that there is no blue icon with "Camera" on it and only "Connect to Camera" is displayed instead.

Aloha and Drone On!
2018-12-10
Use props
High View
lvl.3
United States

Cetacean Posted at 12-10 13:36
Aloha HV,

In the threads you have posted in, you say that you cannot get into the Camera.  Are you saying "Camera View", where everything is presented except the view from the camera?  Or are you saying that when you press on "Camera", nothing happens?  Or are you saying that there is no blue icon with "Camera" on it and only "Connect to Camera" is displayed instead.

Thanks for your help.

I think I got it working by following directions in the download: Firmware_Update_Guide_en_v1.4.pdf pages 4-7
2018-12-11
Use props
High View
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 08:17

Thanks for your help.

I think I got it working by following directions in the download: Firmware_Update_Guide_en_v1.4.pdf pages 4-7
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

High View Posted at 12-11 09:16
Thanks for your help.

It is great to know that you have fixed the issue High View. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-12-11
Use props
High View
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-11 09:22
It is great to know that you have fixed the issue High View. Have a safe and happy flying always.

I have individually thanked everyone who made suggestions.  Is there a better way to thank everyone?
2018-12-11
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

High View Posted at 12-10 10:12
Thanks for the response.
Yes, I have uninstalled and installed the DJI Go app several times on both my iPad and my Samsung S6 - both running the latest firmware/software.

Did you delete the app data folders too or uninstall the app only. Both iOS and Android Go apps store the settings,caches and environment data in folder named as DJI.  If you want a clean install of the Go app then you must delete that DJI folder after an uninstall of the Go app before you install it again.
2018-12-11
Use props
fansf4ec5b78
New

United States

Hi, I’m having issue with myp3 standard since I start using
iPhone X. For some reason the camera is not working no image transmitting. Can somebody help me please
2018-12-11
Use props
High View
lvl.3
United States

Peterx Posted at 12-11 09:59
Did you delete the app data folders too or uninstall the app only. Both iOS and Android Go apps store the settings,caches and environment data in folder named as DJI.  If you want a clean install of the Go app then you must delete that DJI folder after an uninstall of the Go app before you install it again.

Thanks for the info.
I've got the P3P working.
No, I did not delete any folders.
How do I get to the DJI folder on an ipad?
2018-12-12
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

With the native file explorer you cant access the folders. I use the program Syncios via PC and lightning wire.
2018-12-12
Use props
High View
lvl.3
United States

Peterx Posted at 12-12 09:46
With the native file explorer you cant access the folders. I use the program Syncios via PC and lightning wire.

Thanks,
will take a look at Syncios
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules