2889 3 2018-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Will be getting a Osmo Pocket for my trip to Japan on Jan. Been watching a lot of the review videos on Youtube and notice that doing a color grading pass can sometime make noticable improvements on the stock footage. I know the Adobe Premiere is probably at the highend. It's not the cost but I think it may be a bit complicated for a beginner. Any recommendation for video editing package more suited for beginners?
2018-12-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Wiz33. Thanks for the inquiry. Hopefully, our valued Customer can share what Software there are using and their experiences as well in video editing.
2018-12-9
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Check out DaVinci Resolve (the free version).  To begin with, search YouTube for Casey Faris.  He has a very good tutorial series from beginner to expert on just about every aspect of video editing.  Choose a playlist for Resolve 14.  When you get to his channel look for beginner playlists.  I use it for both Mavic videos and those created on my Osmo.
2018-12-9
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 12-9 10:41
Check out DaVinci Resolve (the free version).  To begin with, search YouTube for Casey Faris.  He has a very good tutorial series from beginner to expert on just about every aspect of video editing.  Choose a playlist for Resolve 14.  When you get to his channel look for beginner playlists.  I use it for both Mavic videos and those created on my Osmo.

Thanks a lot, Will go watch his vids.
2018-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules