OSMO+ Focus and Active Track
1361 1 2018-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Afro_Ghost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36447 ft
Mexico

Hi. I've been using my OSMO+ with an X3 camera for about a year. It's a fantastic stabilizer with a really very very bad camera and App that didn't have had an update since then.

The X3 has an 1/2.3" CMOS (specs on DJI page) that really don't seem to be as good as the one the PowerShot SX620 has on it's gear. Yes, it's same size but apparently DJI has the goal to make their video processing a disaster, plus the focus on the OSMO+ doesn't work neither AF, neither Infinite. And, if your subject is "focused" on frame and you shake the grip a little, the focus will be lost.

It would be great if the Chinese brand DJI give us a firmware upgrade for this product, because it's tree times more expensive than the osmo pocket. Please, include Active Track and fix the focus problem. Come on, DJI, even the spark have Active Track.

I don't know how you have the cynicism to launch the Osmo pocket if you don't even upgrade/update your previous gadgets.

I leave a GIF from "focused" to completely "out of focus" after a soft shake. I could upload many videos with the same problem, but DJI forum limits the size.

Greetings.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(4).gif
2018-12-9
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

I think you got a bad one
2019-2-17
Use props
Advanced