DJI Care Refresh Express question
875 6 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fisher64
lvl.1
Portugal

Hey. So, it happened - being a newbie pilot, I crashed my beautiful, flame red Mavic Air while training for a big trip I'm doing. I've submitted a repair request under DJI Care Refresh Express (thank god I bought Refresh last week).
Is there any way to speed up the process so I can have the replacement by this Friday? I know this might be a big ask, but I'm doing a surf trip with some friends and it would mean the world to me to take the Mavic with me and record amazing footage.

My case is #CAS-2563699-L3P0V2 and I'm waiting further instructions.

Thank you DJI!

2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Fisher64, we're sorry to read the accident. Upon checking your case number, the shipping label has been sent to you, you may check your mailbox or spam to see whether you have received it. If yes, please kindly pack the unit and ship it at your earliest convenience, the designated team will send a replacement for you once they received the package. Hope for your understanding.
2018-12-10
Use props
Fisher64
lvl.1
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 12-10 03:21
Hi Fisher64, we're sorry to read the accident. Upon checking your case number, the shipping label has been sent to you, you may check your mailbox or spam to see whether you have received it. If yes, please kindly pack the unit and ship it at your earliest convenience, the designated team will send a replacement for you once they received the package. Hope for your understanding.

Hi Susan, I just dropped off the unit and it should arrive tomorrow at the repair center. Fingers crossed
2018-12-10
Use props
HedsIc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

From my own experience. They are actually pretty quick on sending out a new/refurbished replacement unit once they receive the wrecked one. Hope you are able to get it before your trip.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Fisher64 Posted at 12-10 04:00
Hi Susan, I just dropped off the unit and it should arrive tomorrow at the repair center. Fingers crossed

Hi Fisher64, Thank you for letting us know. Kindly wait for the email notifications once we received the unit. Thank you and have a nice day!
2018-12-10
Use props
fans15c2f70b
lvl.1
United States

I sent in my Mavic Pro for a replacement under my DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.  My drone has been shipped and recieved at the GRAPEVINE, TX, US service center.  My case is CAS-2617552-C1C6X6.  My issue is that when I try to pay/create an order I recieve an error 404 message/page not found.  I have tried Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and IOS browsers.   I have called twice to the US customer suport number (818) 235-0789 and I have also contacted the online chat service, but no one has been able to help me.  I need to pay for the replacement service so I can recieve my replacement as soon as possible.
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans15c2f70b Posted at 1-2 17:30
I sent in my Mavic Pro for a replacement under my DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement.  My drone has been shipped and recieved at the GRAPEVINE, TX, US service center.  My case is CAS-2617552-C1C6X6.  My issue is that when I try to pay/create an order I recieve an error 404 message/page not found.  I have tried Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and IOS browsers.   I have called twice to the US customer suport number (818) 235-0789 and I have also contacted the online chat service, but no one has been able to help me.  I need to pay for the replacement service so I can recieve my replacement as soon as possible.

Hi there, we have replied your own thread: https://forum.dji.com/thread-176502-1-1.html and will keep following up, please keep us updated there, thank you.
2019-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules