Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest FW total loss of satellites
901 6 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

Lost all Satellites yesterday. Never happened before this latest FW update. I2 was cruising towards trees next to landing area and didn't stop. Anyone else experienced this? Also
the front sensors are not working as they did before update.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Inspire 2. May I please know the firmware version on the DJI Inspire 2 and may I know if the DJI Inspire was damage on your previous flight. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi Stephen . Drone was not damaged. Firmware is latest. .0300
2018-12-10
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 08:02
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Inspire 2. May I please know the firmware version on the DJI Inspire 2 and may I know if the DJI Inspire was damage on your previous flight. Thank you.

2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansdb6ff1f7 Posted at 12-10 08:41

Thank you for the quick response. Please try to refresh the firmware of the DJI Inspire 2 and please check if the issue will still persist. Please try to make a test flight on a different location as well to see if it will still do the same result. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
framepilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3131125 ft
Luxembourg

Hello,
had the same issue a few months ago. The drone crashed an got replaced by warranty after data analysis. After the lastest firmware update with a different I2 the same problem occured, but I was able to land safely. Seems like an ongoing issue throughout many firmware versions. The reason is fairly unexplanainable to me.
2018-12-11
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-10 08:53
Thank you for the quick response. Please try to refresh the firmware of the DJI Inspire 2 and please check if the issue will still persist. Please try to make a test flight on a different location as well to see if it will still do the same result. Thank you.

Hi Stephen. Location is not the issue. I have flown at the same site at least once a week for the last 18 months and never had this problem before. I am very very concerned that this issue will occur when the drone is further away. As this has been reported by several inspire owners I cannot use the Inspire for commercial use as it will breach the conditions of my operations manual.  Please can you let us know as soon as possible if this is a known bug in the latest firmware.
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules