Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pocket At Shop - Delivery Soon
1188 20 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
depicus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18281 ft
United Kingdom

Just had an email from Clifton Cameras saying they expect the Osmo Pocket in to them tomorrow so might get it to me in the next few days. Excited

2018-12-10
Use props
DanielVieira
First Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

You are lucky
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi depicus, thank you for purchasing the new Osmo. You may also view the Osmo Pocket Quick Start Guide from our website. Kindly let us know if you have some concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
IftiBashir
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Most retailers do have stock now, just waiting for official release date before they can ship!
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

IftiBashir Posted at 12-10 08:51
Most retailers do have stock now, just waiting for official release date before they can ship!

Hi IftiBashir, thank you for supporting DJI. I have received your PM a while ago. Glad to know that you are able to post now. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.
2018-12-10
Use props
IftiBashir
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-10 08:57
Hi IftiBashir, thank you for supporting DJI. I have received your PM a while ago. Glad to know that you are able to post now. Kindly reach us again if you have concerns. Thank you.

Thank you!!!
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Welcome to the Forum IftiBashir. Cheers!
2018-12-10
Use props
Troc Loc
lvl.1

Vietnam

Had it with me yesterday. Didn't have time to explore it yet because the mimo app
2018-12-11
Use props
depicus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Yes mine should be here tomorrow but can see a lot of disappointed users if DJI don't get the Mimo app out soon - can see a PR nightmare in the making.
2018-12-11
Use props
Kobo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 738317 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Mimo App is available for iOS as of today
2018-12-11
Use props
depicus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Kobo Posted at 12-11 07:15
The Mimo App is available for iOS as of today

Perfect timing, I'd looked a few hours ago and nothing so thanks - now excited again
2018-12-11
Use props
Cameleon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

Just downloaded it!
2018-12-11
Use props
depicus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Just had email - delivery tomorrow and they usually deliver around 12 noon
2018-12-11
Use props
neil video
lvl.3
United Kingdom

You must have been one of the very first to order. Apparently they had 38 orders and just 6 Osmos have arrived in the first shipment. I'm considering trying the DJI store instead to have a better chance of getting it before Christmas.
2018-12-11
Use props
Wiz33
Captain
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

neil video Posted at 12-11 13:09
You must have been one of the very first to order. Apparently they had 38 orders and just 6 Osmos have arrived in the first shipment. I'm considering trying the DJI store instead to have a better chance of getting it before Christmas.

Go to DJI site and look for online retailer and try to find one that does not show up on Google shopping and give them a call. Those that does not show up on Google search have plenty of stock.  I manage to find one in LA, placed the order this morning and already got my shipping/tracking info and will have the unit tomorrow.
2018-12-11
Use props
depicus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

So ****** DPD didn't email me to let me know what time they were delivering so I was out and now have to wait till tomorrow for redelivery - very unhappy

2018-12-12
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Congrats mate, enjoy!
2018-12-13
Use props
depicus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Sadly won't activate - a f***** stupid way to introduce a new product which is basically a paperweight until I can activate but reading the forums that's not happening any time soon.
2018-12-13
Use props
Cameleon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

depicus Posted at 12-13 03:28
Sadly won't activate - a f***** stupid way to introduce a new product which is basically a paperweight until I can activate but reading the forums that's not happening any time soon.

Damn that sucks! Hopefully this is a MIMO app issue and they can rush out a fix. My concern is this could be a firmware related issue and only a new OP with updated firmware will fix it as the only way to get firmware onto the OP is MIMO as far as I am aware. This is why DJI should have also allowed activation via PC/mac via Assistant.

I assume Clifton have no spares for you to swap it out with either?

Have you see the fact that others have managed to use the USB-C on the bottom to link to other phones? Maybe you have another phone you can download Mimo and try with that?

2018-12-13
Use props
depicus
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Cameleon Posted at 12-13 03:30
Damn that sucks! Hopefully this is a MIMO app issue and they can rush out a fix. My concern is this could be a firmware related issue and only a new OP with updated firmware will fix it as the only way to get firmware onto the OP is MIMO as far as I am aware. This is why DJI should have also allowed activation via PC/mac via Assistant.

I assume Clifton have no spares for you to swap it out with either?

I have tried on two iPhones and an iPad but no luck. Other phones are micro-usb and I don't have an adapter. Grrrrrr

2018-12-13
Use props
CubbyJonson
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

just took delivery of my osmo 30 mins ago...ordered from jessops online yesterday
no problem activating it with memo...on charge now ready to play with this afternoon...I can't believe how tiny this thing is.
2018-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules