3720 3 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Filip_Poland
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1811962 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Dear all, I am writing this message because I would like to warn  you. DJI Service in Europe is claiming, that you can flip over your  Inspire 2 on purpose and crash it. Seriously. Please read the email  print screen below!

As you can see, they wrote me "The aircraft was working  in GPS mode and responded to RC command well. 2.At t=15:26 H=24m D=8.6m,  the aircraft flipped over and fell down. Before the incident ,the pilot  pushed the throttle stick down, the pitch stick forward anf the roll  stick rightward."

It  was October 9th, Warsaw, Poland. Sunny day. My Inspire 2 with X7 camera  just finished the job - we were filming some University building  for  my client. While bringing the drone back to land, suddenly - very close  to us - the drone flipped upside down and rammed into the pavement. That  was a total crash - below you can find the picture. While I had the DJI  Care for drone, I didn't buy it for camera. I packed the remains into  box and sent to DJI Repair Centre in Germany. I was asking for a totally  new drone, camera, lens. After a while of waiting, I have received  emails that it was a pilot fault and I can pay for a repair both drone  and camera.

So  who thinks, that it's fair? Can anyone explain me, how we can  deliberately flip over the drone and smash it to the ground? The DJI -  and some special person Mr Yue W. - they still ask me for sending flight  logs, which I did already several times. It's like trying to convince  someone, that the Earth is not flat but round. And they still ask for  documents to prove it again and again.

DJI - THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. AND YOUR INSPIRE 2 DRONES DOES NOT FLIP OVER AND CRASH BY PILOT MISTAKE! CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Inspire 2 crashed

Inspire 2 crashed

2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Filip, We are sorry for any inconvenience have caused. It's possible that the aircraft hit something mid-air that's why it flipped over. But this case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you after 24-48 business hours. We hope for your patience and understanding.
2018-12-10
Use props
Filip_Poland
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1811962 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Diana Posted at 12-10 09:13
Hi Filip, We are sorry for any inconvenience have caused. It's possible that the aircraft hit something mid-air that's why it flipped over. But this case has been forwarded to the management to further check. They will review your case and contact you after 24-48 business hours. We hope for your patience and understanding.

Dear Diana, moments before incident I finished recording with the Inspire camera. So I was simply watching the drone as it was coming back to me and my pilot. My drone didn't hit anything, it was open air, while coming to land. Thank you for your reply.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Filip_Poland Posted at 12-10 09:16
Dear Diana, moments before incident I finished recording with the Inspire camera. So I was simply watching the drone as it was coming back to me and my pilot. My drone didn't hit anything, it was open air, while coming to land. Thank you for your reply.

We understand your situation and very sorry about the troubles. Diana has escalated your case to the management for further review, they will double check and contact you during the working time. Appreciate your support and patience.
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules