Dead CrystalSky 7.8 monitor.
604 4 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
walttheartist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 46696 ft
Canada

I plugged a USBA cable into my iMac then plugged the Micro USB end into my CrystalSky. The RC was also plugged into the CrystalSky. The screen blanked out and I can't turn it on again. Has anyone had this problem before? Can the monitor be reset or is it fried.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you're using a battery on your crystal sky? if yes, have you tried to charge the battery of your unit? Would it be possible if you could provide a short video of this? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2018-12-10
Use props
walttheartist
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 12-10 09:00
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if you're using a battery on your crystal sky? if yes, have you tried to charge the battery of your unit? Would it be possible if you could provide a short video of this? You can use google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Yes I have a fully charged battery on the CrystalSky. How do I charge the CrystalSky's internal battery? I thought it was charged by the attached battery.
2018-12-10
Use props
walttheartist
lvl.4
Canada

An addendum to my first post...

I'm a button pusher by nature. Hewlett Packard told me so many years ago when I found a serious bug in their flagship calculator. I seem to find bugs by accident. I think it's my only talent.

That said, when I held the "Power" and the "Back" buttons simultaneously for about 2 or 3 seconds, the monitor came back on. Further, holding the power button for a couple of second while the CrystalSky is on, brings up a small menu with two options: "Power off" and "Reboot". None of the above is mentioned anywhere in the CrystalSky User's manual. Pretty sad. You folks make great products but your documentation really needs work.
2018-12-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

walttheartist Posted at 12-10 11:10
An addendum to my first post...

I'm a button pusher by nature. Hewlett Packard told me so many years ago when I found a serious bug in their flagship calculator. I seem to find bugs by accident. I think it's my only talent.

Hi, we're sorry about that. I'll let my team be informed about this feedback. However, did you manage to turn on the crystal sky? Did it give you any error messages? Please let us know for further help.
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules