Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
St. Thomas College Ojai
1927 33 2018-12-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MagicRide
First Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

Found this very nice Catholic Campus nestled in Ojai California. The campus is very clean and well kept and extremely quiet. Was testing my M2 zoom's focusing as I've had a few flights with some blurrynes on the left side when shooting at 24mm focal length. This time I went continuous focus and tapped the left side and it seems to have been pretty good overall. I'm not having any problems when focusing at closer lengths, only at 24mm and it happens mainly on the left side of the picture. In this case it wasn't a problem and I got some nice footage. The zoom is an awesome feature as I could get close without much noise disturbance.

2018-12-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brilliant video
2018-12-10
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
First Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 for beautiful catholic campus
2018-12-11
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Outstanding footage.
2018-12-11
Use props
ff22
Captain
United States

Very nice.   I will have to have my sister take me there the next time I visit LA.
2018-12-11
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fabulous footage, well done indeed. Well worth watching, I enjoyed it.
2018-12-11
Use props
B1houdini
Captain
Flight distance : 927927 ft
United States

Beautiful Footage,
The M2 zoom did an excellent job. Very clear and sharp.
You did a nice job with the editing and also with the controls. Nice and smooth.
2018-12-11
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. The zoom is outstanding if you want your focus to remain accurate tap on the screen in infinity areas like mountains etc. As I mentioned in my comments my particular camera has a weak spot on the left side while filming at 24mm. I figured out that if I tap in that area it brings it up to focus and does not disrupt the middle of the frame. Zoom is incredible and like you can see nobody even knew I was above.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Very nice video. Thank you for showing us the beauty of Ojai California. Nice job keep it up!
2018-12-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2018-12-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice video!
2018-12-13
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

Thanks for watching
2018-12-15
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

Thanks a lot keeps me going
2018-12-15
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
2018-12-15
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-11 08:39
Very nice video. Thank you for showing us the beauty of Ojai California. Nice job keep it up!

Thank you Natalia
2018-12-15
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

Thanks for the complement
2018-12-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome, MagicRide. Please don't hesitate to reach us back if you have any question. Thank you.
2018-12-15
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done - thanks again for sharing!
2018-12-15
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

MagicRide Posted at 12-15 13:45
Thanks a lot keeps me going

You're welcome mate
Keep it up!
2018-12-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

MagicRide Posted at 12-15 13:45
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Me too   
2018-12-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

MagicRide Posted at 12-15 13:46
Thanks for the complement

You're welcome!
2018-12-16
Use props
MiaMichaels
New

Ukraine

Really cool video! This college exterior is great. I wish I was a student of this college. At my college you won't find such beauty, and studying is not easy at all. If not this service  I don't know how I would manage.
2018-12-17
Use props
MiaMichaels
New

Ukraine

Really cool video! This college exterior is great. I wish I was a student of this college. At my college you won't find such beauty, and studying is not easy at all. If not this service I don't know how I would manage.
2018-12-17
Use props
MiaMichaels
New

Ukraine

Really cool video! This college exterior is great. I wish I was a student of this college. At my college you won't find such beauty, and studying is not easy at all. If not this serviceI don't know how I would manage.
2018-12-17
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

MiaMichaels Posted at 12-17 02:04
Really cool video! This college exterior is great. I wish I was a student of this college. At my college you won't find such beauty, and studying is not easy at all. If not this serviceI don't know how I would manage.

Thank you, yes this is a very nice place to visit located in the mountain valleys of Ojai California.
2018-12-18
Use props
rodneybrooks
New

United States

I love these videos! They have their own special atmosphere. Something reminds me of my university, equally majestic and beautiful! Already nostalgia began for those academic days, need help with essay writing, parties! It was cool! Thanks for the great video! I really enjoyed it!
2019-4-8
Use props
Johnny C!
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44839 ft
United States

Very well done!

John
2019-4-12
Use props
toddlakes
lvl.1

United States

I'm glad I found out about this college thanks to this video. Thanks so much for showing it.
2019-4-24
Use props
toddlakes
lvl.1

Ukraine

I believe that such places should be given more attention. These places can also provide decent education for students. Mza moderate money. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to study in college. I am glad that there are online services where you can see an essay for college as https://paperial.com/buy-college-essays-online. You can also buy advice on any subject. This is very convenient if you missed some classes. I'm waiting for more of your videos about unknown colleges! It is very interesting and informative!
2019-4-25
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

toddlakes Posted at 4-25 11:45
I believe that such places should be given more attention. These places can also provide decent education for students. Mza moderate money. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford to study in college. I am glad that there are online services where you can see an essay for college as https://paperial.com/buy-college-essays-online. You can also buy advice on any subject. This is very convenient if you missed some classes. I'm waiting for more of your videos about unknown colleges! It is very interesting and informative!

Thank you for the comments. This college is a hidden gem in the Ojai valley, found it by pure luck.
2019-4-29
Use props
Gelert
Captain
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice job -
2019-4-29
Use props
LucaHobbs
New

I like to read here about each of your universities or colleges, or how you correctly schedule everything. This helps students a lot these days. I think it would be better if you can also use  and improve your knowledge. So let's learn more together about dissertations.
2019-9-25
Use props
MagicRide
First Officer
United States

LucaHobbs Posted at 9-25 07:15
I like to read here about each of your universities or colleges, or how you correctly schedule everything. This helps students a lot these days. I think it would be better if you can also use  and improve your knowledge. So let's learn more together about dissertations.

Want to know more about St Thomas Aquinas Catholic college, here you go. https://stacojai.org/
2019-10-21
Use props
Toedles
Captain
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Very beautiful place...
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now