Mavic 2 Zoom brand new battery signal error
5187 13 2018-12-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

I opened my box packed Mavic 2 Zoom and straight away got the battery signal error after avtivating the aircraft...Tried updating through DJI Assistant 2 but failed every time saying battery error. Discharged battery fully and charged it again but no luck again with the firmware refresh..Please guide me how to make it work as i am stuck with it...
error1.jpeg
Battery Error.png
error1.jpeg
error2.jpeg
error1.jpeg
Battery Error.png
2018-12-11
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

If reseating battery will not help and battery is original DJI you need to return it as it seems to be defective.
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi bilalazma, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, is there any chance change to another battery to verify? For the battery signal error, please kindly offer the battery SN, we'd like to check, thank you!
2018-12-11
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

Actually i bought the aircraft with only one battery..The SN is 0P2AFAE5340B07..Image is also attached
2018-12-11
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

bilalazma Posted at 12-11 03:19
Actually i bought the aircraft with only one battery..The SN is 0P2AFAE5340B07..Image is also attached

2018-12-11
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

DH_Pilot Posted at 12-11 02:40
If reseating battery will not help and battery is original DJI you need to return it as it seems to be defective.

How to reset the battery??
2018-12-11
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

bilalazma Posted at 12-11 03:22
How to reset the battery??

OK then it should be original, I meant reseating - removing from drone and putting it back. There is no way how to reset battery.
2018-12-11
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Susan Posted at 12-11 02:53
Hi bilalazma, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, is there any chance change to another battery to verify? For the battery signal error, please kindly offer the battery SN, we'd like to check, thank you!

@DJI Susan : I have provided the battery details. Kindly suggest a way forward
2018-12-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bilalazma Posted at 12-11 21:07
@DJI Susan : I have provided the battery details. Kindly suggest a way forward

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Upon checking the SN, the battery should be only available in China Mainland market where the warranty locates. For this kind of situation, I sincerely suggest you contact the seller to replace or send the unit in.
2018-12-14
Use props
bilalazma
lvl.1
Pakistan

DJI Susan Posted at 12-14 00:32
Sorry for keeping you waiting. Upon checking the SN, the battery should be only available in China Mainland market where the warranty locates. For this kind of situation, I sincerely suggest you contact the seller to replace or send the unit in.

Yes i bought it on my visit to China. As it was sealed packed so i never realised that it can be faulty. Upon reaching my country and opening it i found this issue. I am trying to send the battery back to China to get it replaced but how can i make sure that it is Aircraft issue or battery. I tried but couldn't find the battery with local available dealers in my country as this product is new.
2018-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

bilalazma Posted at 12-14 04:20
Yes i bought it on my visit to China. As it was sealed packed so i never realised that it can be faulty. Upon reaching my country and opening it i found this issue. I am trying to send the battery back to China to get it replaced but how can i make sure that it is Aircraft issue or battery. I tried but couldn't find the battery with local available dealers in my country as this product is new.

In this kind of situation, you may send the whole package back for fully diagnosis.
2018-12-16
Use props
technicaldroneg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1803740 ft
  • >>>
Guatemala

I have detected where the problem comes from, the. Mavic 2 has a defect in the power distribution board, and is where for some reason it ends up damaging the batteries, I have damaged 3 batteries and a friend 4, we solve changing the PDB, but we still have the problem that we do not solve the situation of the batteries, right now we will ask for a ticket to see that DJI MAKES CHARGE OF THESE EXPENSES BECAUSE IT IS DEFECT OF FACTORY, @DIAGNISTICO DEFECTO OF THE DISTRIBUTION BOARD @
2019-7-20
Use props
technicaldroneg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1803740 ft
  • >>>
Guatemala

DH_Pilot Posted at 2018-12-11 10:05
OK then it should be original, I meant reseating - removing from drone and putting it back. There is no way how to reset battery.

I have detected where the problem comes from, the. Mavic 2 has a defect in the power distribution board, and is where for some reason it ends up damaging the batteries, I have damaged 3 batteries and a friend 4, we solve changing the PDB, but we still have the problem that we do not solve the situation of the batteries, right now we will ask for a ticket to see that DJI MAKES CHARGE OF THESE EXPENSES BECAUSE IT IS A FACTORY DEFAULT, @ DIAGNISTIC DEFAULT OF THE DISTRIBUTION BOARD @
2019-7-20
Use props
Balaican
lvl.1

France

never seen this message and still after all of this battery error
2021-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules